Welcome to Gaia! ::

Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

That's not a situation; that is a premise. A situation would be something like addressing the issue of Transnistrian independence to the Moldovan parliament.

Fine. You're at home by yourself and decide you want to drink your own blood, and know of a way it can be done without causing serious and long-term harm. How is that "wholly inappropriate"?

Shouldn't you be doing something more useful?

Not always. Everyone needs some down time now and then.

That is an unreasonable demand.

What is an unreasonable demand? I didn't make any demand.

The claim on non-useful time.

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

Downtime is useful. There are few people who can work at full capacity all the time and never become sick or tired of it.
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

Downtime is useful. There are few people who can work at full capacity all the time and never become sick or tired of it.

Reasonably they can be expected to.

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

No they can't. By that same logic, though, shouldn't you be doing something more useful than arguing of Gaia?
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

No they can't. By that same logic, though, shouldn't you be doing something more useful than arguing of Gaia?

I can think of several more useful things I should be doing, yes. I must ironically thank you for reminding me of this awkward reality that I am being unreasonable in this regard.

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

I can think of several more useful things I should be doing, yes. I must ironically thank you for reminding me of this awkward reality that I am being unreasonable in this regard.

Not doing the most useful thing you could be doing at any given moment is neither unreasonable nor inappropriate.
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

Not doing the most useful thing you could be doing at any given moment is neither unreasonable nor inappropriate.

The most useful thing is a subjective concern. The purpose is however to behave purposefully.

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

The most useful thing is a subjective concern. The purpose is however to behave purposefully.

Downtime serves a purpose as it allows individuals to recover from the stress and exhaustion of hard work. You still haven't shown me how consuming your own blood is inappropriate.
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

Downtime serves a purpose as it allows individuals to recover from the stress and exhaustion of hard work. You still haven't shown me how consuming your own blood is inappropriate.

Stress is an unreasonable demand. Blood-loss is contrary to recovery.

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

Stress isn't a demand, it's a fact of life. Are you stupid or something?
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

I know what demand means, that's a positive point for me.

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

No, you clearly don't know what demand means. If you did you wouldn't call stress a demand because stress is not a demand. Even if you did know what demand means, though, it's not a point for you because it still doesn't show how consuming your own blood is inappropriate.
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

No, you clearly don't know what demand means. If you did you wouldn't call stress a demand because stress is not a demand. Even if you did know what demand means, though, it's not a point for you because it still doesn't show how consuming your own blood is inappropriate.

On the plus side I can use the word demand properly, which apparently gives me an unassailable advantage.

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

On the plus side I can use the word demand properly, which apparently gives me an unassailable advantage.

I'm sure you could use the word demand properly if you know what it meant. Except you obviously don't. Even if it did how would it give you an advantage?
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

I'm sure you could use the word demand properly if you know what it meant. Except you obviously don't. Even if it did how would it give you an advantage?

Basically I'm sticking to a correct but irrelevant point and you're making yourself look silly. Naturally it makes me feel big.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff