• Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
CH1YO
Dorinkingu
CH1YO
Dorinkingu
CH1YO
Dorinkingu

I notice a large cancerous growth on my arm. I become aware of the large cancerous growth on my arm. Wait, it's still there!? I can't believe it didn't magically disappear the moment I became aware of it. stare

I'd get that seen to if I were you. You're confusing psychological and somatic medicine, don't.

Oh, my bad. You're the one who said "physical medicine"; I was just going from there =P

I didn't. Psychical and physical are quite different words. One has two C's in it for starters.

Ah~

Well, that doesn't change the fact that simply being aware of what the problem is does not automatically resolve it.

With awareness arises understanding and full understanding is resolution.

You should seriously just stop. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Dorinkingu
CH1YO
Dorinkingu
CH1YO
Dorinkingu

Oh, my bad. You're the one who said "physical medicine"; I was just going from there =P

I didn't. Psychical and physical are quite different words. One has two C's in it for starters.

Ah~

Well, that doesn't change the fact that simply being aware of what the problem is does not automatically resolve it.

I clearly do. You are not the first person to dislike the fact nor to declare me ignorant for demonstrating knowledge. For your own sake though, as much as mine, please be honest.

4,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
CH1YO
Dorinkingu
CH1YO
Dorinkingu
CH1YO
Dorinkingu

Ah~

I clearly do. You are not the first person to dislike the fact nor to declare me ignorant for demonstrating knowledge. For your own sake though, as much as mine, please be honest.

Lollll~

If I am to be honest, then I'll say, I am psychologically aware of myself, like I said in the first place -_-
Why do you have such a difficult time accepting the mental capacity of somebody else? -_-
Dorinkingu
CH1YO
Dorinkingu
CH1YO
Dorinkingu

Ah~

Lollll~

If I am to be honest, then I'll say, I am psychologically aware of myself, like I said in the first place -_-
Why do you have such a difficult time accepting the mental capacity of somebody else? -_-

You are misusing language again and attributing nonsense to me. Stop it.

Your mental capacity is no doubt enormous, I accept that as standard, your insight is however demonstrably not as you describe it.
CH1YO
DXnobodyX
CH1YO
DXnobodyX
CH1YO
DXnobodyX

Eh some of the priniciples are the same.

They are quite different practices despite their similar terminology.

I disagree some of the principles are the same and its easier to learn a medical diagnosis before you apply some to the psych diagnosis.

The principles of building a boat and building a wardrobe are the same.

But generally ppl start with the wardrobe then move on to marine construction.

Not really.

But is generally the case for marine outfitters.
DXnobodyX
CH1YO
DXnobodyX
CH1YO
DXnobodyX

I disagree some of the principles are the same and its easier to learn a medical diagnosis before you apply some to the psych diagnosis.

Not really.

Nope, they're too busy learning how to plane a curve.
CH1YO
DXnobodyX
CH1YO
DXnobodyX
CH1YO
DXnobodyX

Not really.

Thats so imaginative, but the trickier part is the interior.
DXnobodyX
CH1YO
DXnobodyX
CH1YO
DXnobodyX

Not really.

Thats so imaginative, but the trickier part is the interior.

One would employ a cabinet maker for the fancy, interior, not concerned with floating stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff