Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Consumer

theres an internet page with like 17ish links (some were missing) and it had studies on how music affects us directly.

Basically depressed or inactive people need to listen to something upbeat while people who are anxious need to listen to something relaxing. Also I forget what else there was, but it was interesting and significant.
Rosy_Owl
DXnobodyX

I would hope that he went to the doctor after his fall and knows that he did not have a stroke, or at least, if he did, he was treated for it. Though I'm still unsure as to why you think stroke is a possibility here?

I don't in this case because he is not dead or neurologically impaired, but in other cases of trauma it can happen.

Dapper Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
DXnobodyX
Rosy_Owl
DXnobodyX

I would hope that he went to the doctor after his fall and knows that he did not have a stroke, or at least, if he did, he was treated for it. Though I'm still unsure as to why you think stroke is a possibility here?

I don't in this case because he is not dead or neurologically impaired, but in other cases of trauma it can happen.

Following the trauma? Why would that happen?

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
DXnobodyX
Rosy_Owl
DXnobodyX

Trauma can't cause strokes. You're thinking of a myocardial infarction.
Rosy_Owl
DXnobodyX
Rosy_Owl
DXnobodyX

Small bleeds, vasoconstriction, infection etc etc
Project Light
DXnobodyX
Rosy_Owl
DXnobodyX

No but development of clots in major arteries supplying the brain from damaged vessels from the trauma can, which is why its secondary and not primary >.<. So heart attack was not what I was thinking.

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
DXnobodyX
Project Light
DXnobodyX
Rosy_Owl
DXnobodyX

No but development of clots in major arteries supplying the brain from damaged vessels from the trauma can, which is why its secondary and not primary >.<. So heart attack was not what I was thinking.

Trauma is in response to an emotional trigger, not physical. Perhaps you are using the wrong word?

And, as has been stated, if any of his vessels were damaged, he would have noticed very specific symptoms by now, of which he has not.

Dapper Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
DXnobodyX
Rosy_Owl
DXnobodyX
Rosy_Owl
DXnobodyX

I suppose it depends on how hard he hit his head.
Project Light
DXnobodyX
Project Light
DXnobodyX
Rosy_Owl
DXnobodyX

Trauma is in response to an emotional trigger, not physical. Perhaps you are using the wrong word?

And, as has been stated, if any of his vessels were damaged, he would have noticed very specific symptoms by now, of which he has not.

"wrong" is the wrong word, choose your definition.

And I was addressing trauma to the skull generally in terms of secondary problems, not the OP specifically because this quote fest stems from quoting a response post.
Rosy_Owl
DXnobodyX
Rosy_Owl
DXnobodyX
Rosy_Owl
DXnobodyX

Oh I doubt he will get any of these at all, but they are likely hoods for other cases similar.

Dapper Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
DXnobodyX
Rosy_Owl
DXnobodyX
Rosy_Owl
DXnobodyX

Oh I doubt he will get any of these at all, but they are likely hoods for other cases similar.

Ah okay, gotcha.
Project Light

No one, except possibly some types of doctor, think of myocardial infarctions.

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
CH1YO
Project Light

Uhh, everyone does? Triggered by an emotional reaction, yes, it'd be a heart attack over a stroke.
Project Light
CH1YO
Project Light

Uhh, everyone does? Triggered by an emotional reaction, yes, it'd be a heart attack over a stroke.

That's what people think of, heart attacks.

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
CH1YO
Project Light
CH1YO
Project Light

That's what people think of, heart attacks.

That's what I said?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces