Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I don't like to be loved but I love to be respected. I find love from others intrusive. Is anyone else this way?

Super Cyclops

You're something else, then. 3nodding

Alien Genius

Beloved Genius

10,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friendly 100
LilithVulcanBabe
I don't like to be loved but I love to be respected. I find love from others intrusive. Is anyone else this way?

I dont feel this way, but i know where you are coming from. Love DOES...get all up in your business and personal space.

However, remember that there are MANY different kinds of love.
Family love (which can range from almost business like in nature, to Snuggly naptime)
Friend love (same)
Romantic love (usually more on the snuggly side)

So i mean, you can Care immensely about someone's well being, and respect them as a person. and still call it a type of love.

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
rugdg13
LilithVulcanBabe

I dont feel this way, but i know where you are coming from. Love DOES...get all up in your business and personal space.

However, remember that there are MANY different kinds of love.
Family love (which can range from almost business like in nature, to Snuggly naptime)
Friend love (same)
Romantic love (usually more on the snuggly side)

So i mean, you can Care immensely about someone's well being, and respect them as a person. and still call it a type of love.

The last sentence you put is what I see as love. I'm not physically affectionate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff