Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Hunter

If you don't notice/remember being sexually abused then what's the problem?
Once I was in a bathroom of a catholic school and I saw a video camra on the wall behind the stalls. emotion_0A0
I don't know if that is what that was.. but I did cover it with tissues..

Could just be stereotypical eyes playing tricks on me...
Not saying the actual religion is in any way sexual

but still
emotion_puke

Eeek

and I was actually molested by kids younger than me sad
(i was willing to do anything for friends and my sick minded neighbors took advantage of that)
I can only assume that this question is operating on the assumption that repressed memories is a real thing. I can say at the very least that it is not the typical response to child molestation to bury the memories to the point where they are effectively forgotten. Avoiding thinking about it is certainly common but they're not just sitting there unable to recall if they try.

Dapper Gawker

This reminds me of something. When I was 12, I accidentally slept on the couch. According to my brother who was 10 at the time, his friend poked my boob. Not really sexual assault, but this topic just reminded me of that.
Sermanther
This reminds me of something. When I was 12, I accidentally slept on the couch. According to my brother who was 10 at the time, his friend poked my boob. Not really sexual assault, but this topic just reminded me of that.

Do you feel assaulted?
What I remember i later learned oddly similar to CIA torture techniques.
I happen to both remember, and in some sense know independently of that that something [sexual] did happen.
– it's profoundly affected my experience of my own sexuality.
I went threw the exact same stuff as torture victims.untill relatively recently.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff