Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kick In The South
CH1YO
Kick In The South
CH1YO
Kick In The South

I don't, I blame my insensitivity to my addiction/obsession with pain and death. Have you ever been to a morgue or an asylum? It's quite peaceful to the contrary mighty cathedrals, and remember blessed are the peace makers.

Perhaps quite reflection might benefit you.

Institutions of any kind don't do s**t for me. Maybe because I am not open enough? Who cares? Animals and nature do more for me than people ever will. Every time a natural disaster happens I ******** celebrate, I wish I could be in the middle of it. I am a sick individual. Everything to me is a mind riot. wink

I may have been overly subtle but my previous post was an invitation to stop talking. At least until your brain has caught up with your mouth.

You mean my fingers? All my mouth has done is sing and laugh this whole time. You can't get the last word out of me mate. Infringing on my will is like placing a loaded gun in my hands, it's a bad idea. No matter the subject, one who doesn't care is one who shouldn't be.

No. I do not mean your fingers, I was using metaphor. You must not cut your nose off just to spite your face, life offers enough possibilities for drama without resorting to abject masochism.
Kick In The South
CH1YO
Kick In The South
CH1YO
Kick In The South

Institutions of any kind don't do s**t for me. Maybe because I am not open enough? Who cares? Animals and nature do more for me than people ever will. Every time a natural disaster happens I ******** celebrate, I wish I could be in the middle of it. I am a sick individual. Everything to me is a mind riot. wink

I may have been overly subtle but my previous post was an invitation to stop talking. At least until your brain has caught up with your mouth.

You mean my fingers? All my mouth has done is sing and laugh this whole time. You can't get the last word out of me mate. Infringing on my will is like placing a loaded gun in my hands, it's a bad idea. No matter the subject, one who doesn't care is one who shouldn't be.

No. I do not mean your fingers, I was using metaphor. You must not cut your nose off just to spite your face, life offers enough possibilities for drama without resorting to abject masochism.

So you are allowed metaphors and analogies? What badge or degree made that passable? Masochism is fun and makes life less painful, you should try it sometime butterfly. In other words, I'll be a smart a** or a dumb a** if I so please.

The choice of the latter precluded the former I am afraid, painless though the revelation may be for you in your inhibited state.
Kick In The South
CH1YO
Kick In The South
CH1YO
Kick In The South

So you are allowed metaphors and analogies? What badge or degree made that passable? Masochism is fun and makes life less painful, you should try it sometime butterfly. In other words, I'll be a smart a** or a dumb a** if I so please.

The choice of the latter precluded the former I am afraid, painless though the revelation may be for you in your inhibited state.

Long hair don't ********' care. So long as you posted those very words to elude our earliest conversation to prove that the optimist is the one afraid of the others own brutal honesty. Or should I just say TA-DA?

You've never encountered the phrase before? Do you really live in such an insulated state?
Kick In The South
CH1YO
Kick In The South
CH1YO
Kick In The South

Long hair don't ********' care. So long as you posted those very words to elude our earliest conversation to prove that the optimist is the one afraid of the others own brutal honesty. Or should I just say TA-DA?

You've never encountered the phrase before? Do you really live in such an insulated state?

I have but coming from you it's like the bells of st. mary. Misanthropes are cowardice, please. 4laugh

Misanthropes are indeed cowards, which possibly explains the dishonest tactics you are employing to avoid a competitive situation for fear of loss of face.
Kick In The South
CH1YO
Kick In The South
CH1YO
Kick In The South

I have but coming from you it's like the bells of st. mary. Misanthropes are cowardice, please. 4laugh

Misanthropes are indeed cowards, which possibly explains the dishonest tactics you are employing to avoid a competitive situation for fear of loss of face.

Dude, I ran with some of the mexican cartel. That's me showing fear. They are cop killers. You want my face? It is on my profile. You are not competitive what so ever. Structures don't terrify me at all, what makes you think you have a chance telling me I'm shaking in my boots? You want an honest and dignified answer as to which I might conclude this jerk fest? Hurt people do hurt people, and they won't stop at you or your family.

I would love an honest and dignified answer but I am afraid that the opportunity has long passed, I've got you where (for the sake of this petty little squabble, in actuality I would much rather that you use this occasion for some valuable self reflection) I want you. It is okay to admit when you are out of tricks, the gracious path has most potential for learning and the least for humiliation. You're scared, that's not uncommon; you've lost and you're just starting to realise it. If you want to trace back this domination so that it doesn't happen again it started as soon as you did not do as you were told; you had your chance and you blew it. Reverting to the child ego state is not going to help you; I don't care if your dad can beat up my dad nor am I going to buy new toys just so I can be your friend and if you throw a tantrum in a toystore I am not going to care.
Kick In The South
CH1YO
Kick In The South
CH1YO
Kick In The South

Dude, I ran with some of the mexican cartel. That's me showing fear. They are cop killers. You want my face? It is on my profile. You are not competitive what so ever. Structures don't terrify me at all, what makes you think you have a chance telling me I'm shaking in my boots? You want an honest and dignified answer as to which I might conclude this jerk fest? Hurt people do hurt people, and they won't stop at you or your family.

I would love an honest and dignified answer but I am afraid that the opportunity has long passed, I've got you where (for the sake of this petty little squabble, in actuality I would much rather that you use this occasion for some valuable self reflection) I want you. It is okay to admit when you are out of tricks, the gracious path has most potential for learning and the least for humiliation. You're scared, that's not uncommon; you've lost and you're just starting to realise it. If you want to trace back this domination so that it doesn't happen again it started as soon as you did not do as you were told; you had your chance and you blew it. Reverting to the child ego state is not going to help you; I don't care if your dad can beat up my dad nor am I going to buy new toys just so I can be your friend and if you throw a tantrum in a toystore I am not going to care.

I am not scared though. There are more than one reason than fear no matter how much you try to run me out of town. Get out of your brain. There is anger, curiosity, power, love, and resentment. A true soldier fights not because he hates what is ahead of him, but because he holds what is behind him so dearly. I am a magician, I've got more tricks up my sleeve than I have sleeves.

You are not a true soldier, lets n** that notion in the bud. You are no magician either; your rabbit does not impress me and you've no hat to pull it out of. You do not need to pretend, you do not need to hide behind all this silly drama, you do not even need to be scared; all I am presenting you with is yourself. I am not trying to subsume you into my personality, I have no such need, look past me and see yourself; there's nothing scary except your on judgement.
Kick In The South
CH1YO
Kick In The South
CH1YO
Kick In The South

I am not scared though. There are more than one reason than fear no matter how much you try to run me out of town. Get out of your brain. There is anger, curiosity, power, love, and resentment. A true soldier fights not because he hates what is ahead of him, but because he holds what is behind him so dearly. I am a magician, I've got more tricks up my sleeve than I have sleeves.

You are not a true soldier, lets n** that notion in the bud. You are no magician either; your rabbit does not impress me and you've no hat to pull it out of. You do not need to pretend, you do not need to hide behind all this silly drama, you do not even need to be scared; all I am presenting you with is yourself. I am not trying to subsume you into my personality, I have no such need, look past me and see yourself; there's nothing scary except your on judgement.

I didn't say I was a soldier, I just said there are things worth fighting for. I don't care to impress anyone with my illusions or delusions, I live in the hyper-real . I am a very isolated person who doesn't like himself, but who gives a s**t? I've already spent too much time in the world to know that I am my own worst enemy. Does that mean I am not going to try anymore? Hell no, life is too short to dwell on hate. But I certainly love those close to me who hate humanity as much as I do, and they are not afraid no matter what hypothesis or philosophy you lay. Tell me what researcher you got that s**t from, I would love that dry that.

This is good we are making progress. Perhaps soon you will be ready to give up the hyper-real for real life, where real self-worth is built up. I'm glad you were willing to turn that corner.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff