Genderfluid 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]

Dapper Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
If you guys have any questions or comments about gender identities, please feel free to post them! I'd love to have
a discussion with you guys about gender, sexual orientation, and romantic orientation (the GSRM community in general).

Dapper Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Questions & Answers

What are your certifications on the topic?
I'm taking gender studies courses, I was the president of the first GSA at my high school (I am now
a freshman in college and an avid member of both the Pride organization and feminism club at my
university), I plan on making the film industry a better place for all genders, I've been researching
gsrm topics for the past four years, I identify as agender, and I enjoy discussing gender, sexuality,
and romantic orientation.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
What are your certifications on the topic? dramallama

Dapper Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Nitroglycerific Rainbow

I'm taking gender studies courses, I was the president of the first GSA at my high school (I am now
a freshman in college and an avid member of both the Pride organization and feminism club at my
university), I plan on making the film industry a better place for all genders, I've been researching
gsrm topics for the past four years, I identify as agender, and I enjoy discussing gender, sexuality,
Why do you ask?
Were you going to try and tell me I need a degree to start a conversation about these topics?

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
xavcharlie
Nitroglycerific Rainbow

Why do you ask?
Were you going to try and tell me I need a degree to start a conversation about these topics?

Lol, s**t no. I was just messing with you. Hence the dramallama. dramallama

Tgirl reporting for duty. How do you express your agenderism? Dodge particularly gendered things in all directions, or just let the dice fall where they may?

Dapper Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Nitroglycerific Rainbow
xavcharlie
Nitroglycerific Rainbow

Why do you ask?

Lol, s**t no. I was just messing with you. Hence the dramallama. dramallama

Tgirl reporting for duty. How do you express your agenderism? Dodge particularly gendered things in all directions, or just let the dice fall where they may?

Ah okay haha. Ay I've actually moved the thread so I'm gonna reply here, okay?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff