< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Man-Hungry Receiver

10,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
Ambivert. :3 I guess I was born this way. haha Cx

O.G. Entrepreneur

Truly an introvert but working towards becoming an ambivert/extrovert. As previously mentioned, society favors extroverts. I'm more than capable of handling social situations but sometimes, I prefer to be alone with my thoughts. I often need time to myself after hanging out with people just to relax and soak everything in.
My thought process is primarily centered around 'thoughts before actions'. Before taking a big step I often mull over the possibilities I have at hand then make my decision. If I need to come to a conclusion about something I'll use all of my previous experiences and think about it carefully. Rarely do I act on impulse, but I will if absolutely necessary.
I think it's definitely possible to change this side of you. Speaking from personal experience, it takes a conscious effort to be more outgoing and open to people when you're introverted. What helped me is to remember that people generally like when you have something to share and contribute. The fear of rejection shouldn't be something to hold you back. If you let it, you'll never grow as a person and make connections with others.

Apocalyptic Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
treetop rock
Truly an introvert but working towards becoming an ambivert/extrovert. As previously mentioned, society favors extroverts. I'm more than capable of handling social situations but sometimes, I prefer to be alone with my thoughts. I often need time to myself after hanging out with people just to relax and soak everything in.
My thought process is primarily centered around 'thoughts before actions'. Before taking a big step I often mull over the possibilities I have at hand then make my decision. If I need to come to a conclusion about something I'll use all of my previous experiences and think about it carefully. Rarely do I act on impulse, but I will if absolutely necessary.
I think it's definitely possible to change this side of you. Speaking from personal experience, it takes a conscious effort to be more outgoing and open to people when you're introverted. What helped me is to remember that people generally like when you have something to share and contribute. The fear of rejection shouldn't be something to hold you back. If you let it, you'll never grow as a person and make connections with others.

I too believe you can change it. It's amusing, the whole idea that as we grow we pick up qualities, enhance others. You may see a quiet kid, and when they grow they could end up being the opposite.
But yes, it does take a lot of effort to be outgoing. Though everything is subjective nowadays.

Apocalyptic Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Monycle
Ambivert. :3 I guess I was born this way. haha Cx

Were you? Or just how you were raised? xD

Apocalyptic Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
UniwulfGirl22
attractive_today
Introvert.

Kinda sucks because the world we live in very much favors the extroverted personality type. Especially if you want to succeed. You need to network, meet people, be open. I do talk a lot with people I get to know, but I need lots of alone time too. I think a lot too.

Mmmm not if you have talent and natural ability. Something introverts are usually choc- full of. LOOK UP MISS! THE WORLD LOVE YOU TOO!

Natural ability? People tend to work for skills. Such as sports, they practice and get better. Do you think socializing could be of the same thing? Just something some people are good at?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff