Ambivert 0.25670498084291 25.7% [ 134 ]
Total Votes:[ 522 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 >

Unsealed Rogue

13,975 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
I believe I'm an ambivert. I love socializing, but when I want to relax, I distance myself from the crowd to get my own space. I'm pretty sure many people are ambiverts too.
I am most likely the most extrovert person i know.But I like to think I know when to shut up.

Hallowed Gekko

Are you an introvert, ambivert, or extrovert?
I'm an ambivert, but more introverted.

Explain how your mind or thought process works?
Oh goodness. No one can seem to keep up with me. My mind seems to "jump around" to other people, but to me the jump is logical. I've also been told I think "backwards" compared to most people, but I'm very analytical. Very few people can keep up with how my mind works, I've found. as for learning, I'm VERY tactile. If I can't play with it, I don't understand it. That being said, if I can understand something from that hands on experiences, I can understand intangible theories on it. I did this often with Astrophysics.

Do you think you are born with what you are, or you can change it? Explain.
I think you can change. As a child I was loud and in everyone's face. In fact until my sophomore or junior year of high school, people would have laughed if I said I was introverted.

Do outside influences help form a person? Explain.
Yes! Like I said, I used to be nearly 100% extroverted. People used to seem irritated and annoyed with me, and I was actually a loner because no one could put up with that much talking and doing. I vowed to change. Now I find myself content to sit home alone, which would have been like a prison before. My teachers used to yell at me all the time too. In fact in 10th grade the teacher assumed anyone loud was me. I got sent to the principals office by her before, for talking during class, and I wasn't even present that day, she just assumed it was me.

Enduring Survivor

17,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
attractive_today
Introvert.

Kinda sucks because the world we live in very much favors the extroverted personality type. Especially if you want to succeed. You need to network, meet people, be open. I do talk a lot with people I get to know, but I need lots of alone time too. I think a lot too.

This...
gngrsnaps
attractive_today
Introvert.

Kinda sucks because the world we live in very much favors the extroverted personality type. Especially if you want to succeed. You need to network, meet people, be open. I do talk a lot with people I get to know, but I need lots of alone time too. I think a lot too.

This...
That's me, too.

Shameless Prophet

100% Introverted.

Distinct Dabbler

Introverted. Lots of social interaction quite literally exhausts me, I have a hard time focusing on what's going on because I'm caught up in my own thoughts, I can spend buckets of time by myself without getting bored, etc.

Wheezing Girl

Introvert

I find talking and socializing to be almost completely useless if it's not necessary and/or about important issues that I'm passionate about. People don't really understand what an introvert is, they think I'm shy. So they try talking to me out of pity. To be honest, it's annoying. I hate small talk, stop it. People are annoying mad

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Definitely extroverted. I prefer being around other people rather than by myself. I rarely truly enjoy my alone time unless I'm sick or reading.

Dapper Genius

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
  • First step to fame 200
EXTRAVERTED! biggrin I loveee going to rally's and hollywood just to talk to random ppl and get to know everything about them. I'm really open so.. >_< if im ranting please tell me to be quiet. Sometimes its hard for me to shut up >__< . SO.. yea C: um what else o u o;; I like making friends because the more you talk to people and socialize the more they will be willing to help you in the future and thats pretty beneficial C: Overall im pretty friendly so yea biggrin
gngrsnaps
attractive_today
Introvert.

This...
God, if I didn't have connections for my chosen profession built into my family tree, I doubt I'd ever go anywhere.

Fashionable Genius

6,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
As a 28 year old female with Asperger's Syndrome, there are times when I feel more introverted due to anxiety around large crowds in small rooms, but I feel extroverted at outdoor events. Ergo, I would describe myself as an ambivert.

Familiar Genius

I think most people don't know what being an Introvert and Extrovert means. I've never heard of Ambivert by the way, is it a real definition or made up?

Being an introvert means you focus on the world inside of you, it does not mean you are shy, don't like being social, etc. Same goes for extrovert, it means you focus on the world around you! You can still be shy and quiet even if you're an extrovert by the way.
I'm very much introverted. I enjoy being around people, so long as I enjoy the people in question and do not find myself getting lost in the crowd, but I also find it mentally exhausting to engage with others for too long, particularly if I feel pushed to be more extroverted to be able to keep up. I also require my alone time and if I don't feel I've had enough I start to become very stressed and mentally lost.

I think the worst part about being an introvert is having to listen to extroverts tell you that you're 'too quiet' or need to talk more. rolleyes

Apocalyptic Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
EnglishTrain
I think most people don't know what being an Introvert and Extrovert means. I've never heard of Ambivert by the way, is it a real definition or made up?

Being an introvert means you focus on the world inside of you, it does not mean you are shy, don't like being social, etc. Same goes for extrovert, it means you focus on the world around you! You can still be shy and quiet even if you're an extrovert by the way.

Yes, ambivert is a term.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces