Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have trouble remembering things, such as earlier today. I can remember big things that happened but it takes me a few moments. I have dissociation, but sometimes I will put the coffee in the fridge instead of the cabinet, and have to correct myself. I'm 21 years old and I'm just really scared I have onset signs of dementia since I looked it up and I matched almost all of them. I have been going through stress. Disorders like dementia run in my family. But again I can't trust myself since I have hypochondria. I'm on medication for mood swings, depression, and psychosis.

But my dissociation is quite bad at the moment. I forget things about myself and act differently.

I also have to say I have also been very anxious, feeling scared, shaky, and paranoid.

Fluffy Allegiant

8,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Clambake 200
I do that sometimes when my mind is focused elsewhere and I am not really paying attention to what is going on.

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
personally I doubt it is dementia. It sounds more related to psychiatric issues and stress. It does however seem to be bothering you enough that would recommend talking to a your doctor about it. They can probably help with it or help you understand what's going on better.
I get like that sometimes when I'm really stressed out. I doubt it's dementia, but if it'll put your mind at ease, I suggest getting checked out by a doctor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff