Welcome to Gaia! ::

Uninstalled Kaito
Okay, so... I used to have a suicidal boyfriend. Let's just call him 'Johnny'. A while ago, we were going out. I noticed that he was pretty clingy, and needed to be with someone at all times. I didn't mind it, because I feel that I am a rather big burden as well. He never said 'I love you' a whole lot though, and whenever he did, it would either be 'I wuv you'. Or 'Lub u 2'. Stupid things like that. So yeah. One day, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I hated everything, and my 'family' was having a lot of issues. And I use the term 'family' very lightly. Anyways, I snapped. It would be easier to tell you the emotional issues that I don't have, but I won't get into that. OKAY, back to the topic. I snapped, he left, and I felt like crap. I gifted him a white rose, followed by an apologetic poem. We started talking again, and I realized he wanted to continue the relationship. I said "I don't think I'm mentally stable enough to handle a romantic relationship right now. But I still want to be your friend." He went all psycho on me, and told me that if I ever left him, that he would kill himself. Just like that. All he did was make a whole bunch of suicidal threats. There wasn't anything I could have done except stay with the nutcase. And I use the term 'nutcase' only because I've been diagnosed as one myself. What I'm about to tell you... You'll see why. I faked my death. We were in a voice call on Skype, I told him that I hadn't been feeling very good lately. I started to have a really violent coughing fit. My voice was fading, to the point where it was barely above a whisper. I told him that my aunt had called 911, and that I needed to leave. That's where I ended the call. About an hour later, I messaged Johnny pretending to be my aunt. I said "He didn't make it... I'm sorry." And that was that. I got rid of all my friends, changed my username, and acted like I never existed. Then I created this account. Am I crazy? Did I overdo it? Or was he crazy? And he overdid it?

I believe you should tell someone about this and get him some help. You should have just done that instead really so he could get on some meds because that is ridiculous! He shouldn't be that crazy over a person!
Uninstalled Kaito
NightWishList
Uninstalled Kaito
Okay, so... I used to have a suicidal boyfriend. Let's just call him 'Johnny'. A while ago, we were going out. I noticed that he was pretty clingy, and needed to be with someone at all times. I didn't mind it, because I feel that I am a rather big burden as well. He never said 'I love you' a whole lot though, and whenever he did, it would either be 'I wuv you'. Or 'Lub u 2'. Stupid things like that. So yeah. One day, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I hated everything, and my 'family' was having a lot of issues. And I use the term 'family' very lightly. Anyways, I snapped. It would be easier to tell you the emotional issues that I don't have, but I won't get into that. OKAY, back to the topic. I snapped, he left, and I felt like crap. I gifted him a white rose, followed by an apologetic poem. We started talking again, and I realized he wanted to continue the relationship. I said "I don't think I'm mentally stable enough to handle a romantic relationship right now. But I still want to be your friend." He went all psycho on me, and told me that if I ever left him, that he would kill himself. Just like that. All he did was make a whole bunch of suicidal threats. There wasn't anything I could have done except stay with the nutcase. And I use the term 'nutcase' only because I've been diagnosed as one myself. What I'm about to tell you... You'll see why. I faked my death. We were in a voice call on Skype, I told him that I hadn't been feeling very good lately. I started to have a really violent coughing fit. My voice was fading, to the point where it was barely above a whisper. I told him that my aunt had called 911, and that I needed to leave. That's where I ended the call. About an hour later, I messaged Johnny pretending to be my aunt. I said "He didn't make it... I'm sorry." And that was that. I got rid of all my friends, changed my username, and acted like I never existed. Then I created this account. Am I crazy? Did I overdo it? Or was he crazy? And he overdid it?

I believe you should tell someone about this and get him some help. You should have just done that instead really so he could get on some meds because that is ridiculous! He shouldn't be that crazy over a person!

Soo... I overdid it?

Well, I don't feel like you helped any. :/ So yeah.
Both of you overdid it.

Threatening suicide in order to prevent someone from breaking up is a form of emotional abuse/blackmail in order to control someone, most of the time it's to control, I generally see it as a bluff.

Deciding to fake your own death because of it also seems to be a tad bit on the dramatic side but I can understand why someone might do that as a form of escape if they legitimately believe the other will kill themselves if they break up.
Uninstalled Kaito
NightWishList
Uninstalled Kaito
NightWishList
Uninstalled Kaito

Soo... I overdid it?

Well shoot, I done goofed. There isn't anything I can do about it now, because I'm 'dead'. But I felt like there was literally no escape... Except 'death'.

You could have called someone. Make sure he was taken to psychiatric care.
Uninstalled Kaito
NightWishList
Uninstalled Kaito
NightWishList
Uninstalled Kaito

Soo... I overdid it?

Well shoot, I done goofed. There isn't anything I can do about it now, because I'm 'dead'. But I felt like there was literally no escape... Except 'death'.

You could have called someone. Make sure he was taken to psychiatric care.

Yeah, "Could have". That is past tense. There is nothing I can do now.

Well now you can think of what you did. That is what you can do now, so you don't do something so reckless again.
Uninstalled Kaito
NightWishList

You don't have to make me feel worse than I already ******** do. Okay? Okay. Thanks.

You need to learn if you don't want this feeling to ever come back again. It will fade but what if you were to do something like this again? Acting without thinking? If you feel bad, that is good. At least we know that you don't like this feeling so you would do whatever it takes to not do something like this again. You say there is nothing you can do, but have you checked on him to see if he is alright? I mean you still technically left him, now didn't you? Even though you are supposedly dead?
Uninstalled Kaito
NightWishList
Uninstalled Kaito
NightWishList

You don't have to make me feel worse than I already ******** do. Okay? Okay. Thanks.

You need to learn if you don't want this feeling to ever come back again. It will fade but what if you were to do something like this again? Acting without thinking? If you feel bad, that is good. At least we know that you don't like this feeling so you would do whatever it takes to not do something like this again. You say there is nothing you can do, but have you checked on him to see if he is alright? I mean you still technically left him, now didn't you? Even though you are supposedly dead?

Of course I have checked on him. He was online today, and everything seems okay. No, I haven't talked to him, but I plan to... Maybe. I'm not sure yet. I just don't want any more crazy s**t to happen. Also, don't lecture me like I'm five years old. I'm in my 20's.

Then act more like you are. Maybe you should try getting yourself some help also then?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff