Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you generally feel about female body hair, or the association of body hair with femininity?

It's generally disgusting. 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
It's more gross on others than on myself. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
It's more gross on myself than on others. 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 4 ]
It can be tolerated, but to a certain extent. 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 4 ]
It can be tolerated, and it's no bother. 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
I like it more on others than on myself. 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 1 ]
I like it more on myself than on others. 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 1 ]
I generally love it. 0.26470588235294 26.5% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12

Wilderness Expert

I'm female, 20, straight, and have a good bit of body hair. I shave mine off due to mainly societal view on hair (I know, bad bad but can't help it) especially when you want to be seen as well-groomed/prettier (well in a typical societal views for females). Though honestly I like my arm and leg air, they get so soft when left alone... when I shave them the little stubs are... ugh

In a relationship with her ideal man

Ruthless Loiterer

I'm mostly hairless by choice
(I say mostly because I don't feel like shaving my legs all the time but I do like the feeling when they're smooth...and so does my boyfriend)

I shave my armpits and "down there" because I find it more comfortable. I do not enjoy stubble or hair.

Which brings me to my next point. If my boyfriend doesn't shave his face, I don't shave my legs.

I don't find it "disgusting" when people are hairy, but I will be honest, I won't sleep with a woman if she is hairy, or at the very least enjoy it. Also, I cannot be with a guy who has a lot of facial hair. I find it unpleasant and scratchy.

But that's my preference (I'm pansexual btw)
It's all in preference, guys. No judgement.
i never shave anything. my hairy body is just as attractive as a hairless one, i think naked mole rat people support the lolita complex. hair is a sign of sexual maturity, kthxbye

Anxious Phantom

I don't really care if my partner has hair. Whoever decided that women should shave to be beautiful should die in a hole. Well....they're likely dead by now anyway. But women are beautiful just the way they are and I would prefer if they don't change themselves based off of what society wants you to be. You have control over yourself, what you do, and what you believe in. So if you believe that you're beautiful with your hair then you are and I won't judge.

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I shave my armpits somewhat regularly because I can't stand the way it feels personally, and I rarely shave my legs at all. If I do, it's only because I plan on showing them off and even then I only do my shins. I tried shaving my arms once after I heard a classmate of mine mention that she does so, but my arm hair is fine enough that I can get away with not doing so. I don't think my sisters shave their arms either, but I can't really say.

The fact that I normally don't shave my legs really grosses out one of my sisters and my mom. I just tell them to get over it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff