Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Bloodsucker

xX1Rawr1Xx
I Shall Give You NoMercy
Everytime someones says there "bi" I can't help but roll my eyes on how utterly stupid they sound. rolleyes

So instead of completely flipping out on you for this....I'd like to ask why it makes somebody sound utterly stupid.

Because every single "bi-sexual" I've ever met has always been an annoying attention whore lieing thur their teeth about their sexuality just to seem "unique" They've always left me, and my other friends for the opposite sex because there just confused little bratty kids who don't know what they actually want.
Go ahead and throw a trantrum if you want now,
I don't care.
I personally am "mesexual", meaning I don't adhere to labels and I will be with whom I wish to be with.

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I Shall Give You NoMercy
xX1Rawr1Xx
I Shall Give You NoMercy
Everytime someones says there "bi" I can't help but roll my eyes on how utterly stupid they sound. rolleyes

So instead of completely flipping out on you for this....I'd like to ask why it makes somebody sound utterly stupid.

Because every single "bi-sexual" I've ever met has always been an annoying attention whore lieing thur their teeth about their sexuality just to seem "unique" They've always left me, and my other friends for the opposite sex because there just confused little bratty kids who don't know what they actually want.
I don't care.

I'm not going to throw a tantrum. If I had to deal with that, I'd feel exactly the same way about it. That's understandable.

The thing about me is that I'm not a child. If I couldn't take the truth I wouldn't have asked you. I'm actually glad I asked you, because if I'd have figured that out after I threw that tantrum, like the other before me, I'd have felt like an a**. You're titled to your opinion the same as everyone else, and it's not like you're saying it just to be a jerk.

I just want you to know that I'm not bisexual for the attention...for years I was embarrassed and ashamed of it, and I struggled for years (which is not rare when a person isn't heterosexual) trying to fix my disgusting self. I've had some really wonderful relationships with both sexes, and it's possible for me to fall in love with either, or. I don't want to be categorized as a 'confused little bratty kid', because I fully understand my sexuality, and I know it's not going to change at any point in time.
Hrothgar_Odinson
I personally am "mesexual", meaning I don't adhere to labels and I will be with whom I wish to be with.

That label is invalid.

Devoted Pirate

I Shall Give You NoMercy
xX1Rawr1Xx
I Shall Give You NoMercy

I don't care.
Hi, I am bi, and not at all confused or pretending. Anyway, you seem rather jilted about the actions of a few (the dickbags who left you) as apposed to bisexuality on a whole. Why are you applying those actions of a few to a whole very large community?
I think Bisexual just means you aren't sure yet, so you say you like both.
Also, if you say you are bi, it doesn't mean you are 100% gay so i think people say it to avoid harsh criticism.
I equally know people who are generally Bisexual and those who claimed to be one when they are not.

I feel like some people use Bi as a 'hip' new label to express their individuality (especially those pesky 13 year olds). So it unnerves me when people don't quite understand what Bisexual really means.

I can't say what my sexuality is since I only dabbled in one relationship that just more like an awkward friendship sort, but I do say I have no sexual interest in either gender.

Dapper Dabbler

LittleGreenHat
Also, if you say you are bi, it doesn't mean you are 100% gay so i think people say it to avoid harsh criticism.

What if I am absolutely, positively certain that I find both sexes attractive?
Song of the Century
LittleGreenHat

What if I am absolutely, positively certain that I find both sexes attractive?

I dunno haha
Save some people for the rest of us!

Popular Regular

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
I know people say that Gay/Bi is a choice...

But I just don't see any straight people turning gay.

A person could be an established straight then become gay but an underlying cause seems to be more physical than mental.

Like me, I was an established Straight before I realized how wrong everything felt when it came to my gender. I get disgusted by the same gender's way of life. I hate it. I feel like the other gender all the time.

This does not mean I'd ever change what I am or trick myself into a lie and call myself something I am not.

My mind however forever grows into the mature gender it desires to be. So it's very conflicting for me. I've reached the point in my life that I know what I am inside and what I am outside. Even though It disgusts me, I have to embrace the thing I hate.

So on the inside I may want to ******** everyone. Outside I'm quite the opposite.

Dedicated Nerd

10,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
People seem to forget there's a wide spectrum on sexuality. You are never "just a lesbian" or "just bi" or "just gay" - things are never so black and white and sexuality can continuously change depending on the person and age.

Me, personally: I've never been completely 100% straight and I honestly don't believe that anyone is. For the majority of my life I was bisexual but I always swung towards girls more. In my age and my experience I've realized what I want in life but that doesn't mean I won't swing towards guys once and awhile - the really hot/sort of girly ones >.>.

That isn't to say I will stop liking girls because I've always liked girls and I have no doubt in my mind that that's what I want for the rest of my life, but that doesn't mean sexuality is a solid state that once you "pick" you can never change.

Aged Lunatic

I'm a gay male, and I don't do bi guys. I've no problem with people being bisexual, that's fine with me, but I'd never pursue a romantic relationship with somebody I could lose "to the other team". My ex was bisexual, he dropped me to chase after some vadge. Guy I'm currently with is as flaming as Freddie and I couldn't feel more secure. 3nodding
[Chesa]

Look harder then. Or don't because it's none of your business.

Popular Regular

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
CH1YO
[Chesa]

That's also none of your business.
[Chesa]
CH1YO
[Chesa]

That's also none of your business.

As soon as you post it on a public messageboard it becomes public business.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff