Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just love straight people now adays o.e bisexual women are dikes to me and lesbo's are pricks this is just my opinion as for men I can make a movie of the hatred I see in them o.e
Ill explain it
1. You have the people that are bi, but never dated a girl before. - These ones seek attention.
2. People that are bi, but use it as an excuse to be a lesbian/gay. - These ones don't want to admit they are gay.
3. People that are just bi, pretty even amount of Bf's/Gf's. - These ones think that its ok to date a guy and a girl at the same time, when its not.
Being a bisexual is just an excuse and a cry for attention saying "I'M DIFFERENT"
It WAS different at the time ,but now, there are less straight people. Pretty soon, there will be nothing but bisexuals, gays, and lesbians in the world. Then the straight people will be the ones who are different because there will be so little left(for you forum flamers im not stating that there are more bi people than straight people, im just speaking from the way things seem to be going, so dont take what im saying the wrong way).
Number 1 bi's act really annoying
Number 2 bi's are fun to hang around
Number 3 bi's like to cheat in their relationships.
The bible does not support this so do not bring it up. Being bi is an act against human nature and is wrong.
@Each You Babies: I kind of agree with what you're saying, but not when you say being bi is "against human nature and is wrong."

---

Being Bi really isn't a choice, but the problem like some people have stated is that people are trying to use it as a bridge between gay/lesbian because they don't want to admit the fact. Some people that claim are Bi really aren't, they're just open to experimenting. While in reality there are people that are attracted to both males and females. Saying that it's wrong is like saying existing is wrong, because it's not a choice. You can't control who you like, I'm a perfect example because I'm gay and can't change that fact. I've been trying to prove it wrong and still try too but the fact is I'm gay and that can't change because it's not a choice. So because the bible supposedly says it's wrong does that make my very existance wrong? In the Catholic faith it is accepted to be gay/lesbian because it is seen as God's will to make you that way. The only thing that gets confusing and weird is when it comes to marriage. Marriage, isn't that suppose to be a bond between two people that love each other? I don't know it's just really confusing, the whole sexuality topic is extremely confusing but I don't support people that aren't openminded about reality and truth.

Sorry for the really long ramble guys. I got on a role and had to stop myself because it's a topic I can go on for a long while if you get me started. lol

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
in my opinion, i have to say i am bisexual and hearing what people say that being bi means "confused", well maybe i am confused because recently i always had feelings for my ex girlfriend but dating a guy who i am attracted. Maybe i don't know what i want but i do believe that people can love both sexes. I hope i made sense to what i said
Ven Ice9
@Each You Babies: I kind of agree with what you're saying, but not when you say being bi is "against human nature and is wrong."

---

Being Bi really isn't a choice, but the problem like some people have stated is that people are trying to use it as a bridge between gay/lesbian because they don't want to admit the fact. Some people that claim are Bi really aren't, they're just open to experimenting. While in reality there are people that are attracted to both males and females. Saying that it's wrong is like saying existing is wrong, because it's not a choice. You can't control who you like, I'm a perfect example because I'm gay and can't change that fact. I've been trying to prove it wrong and still try too but the fact is I'm gay and that can't change because it's not a choice. So because the bible supposedly says it's wrong does that make my very existance wrong? In the Catholic faith it is accepted to be gay/lesbian because it is seen as God's will to make you that way. The only thing that gets confusing and weird is when it comes to marriage. Marriage, isn't that suppose to be a bond between two people that love each other? I don't know it's just really confusing, the whole sexuality topic is extremely confusing but I don't support people that aren't openminded about reality and truth.

Sorry for the really long ramble guys. I got on a role and had to stop myself because it's a topic I can go on for a long while if you get me started. lol

I understand what your saying, but the bible does say it is an abomination. The bible also says to have thought of something is the same to have done it. Yes a lot of people pretend to be bi when they are not. I am openminded, I dont care if your bi or lesbian or gay. I just think that when people pull it up in a conversation or they try to change what I think, thats when it gets annoying. Leave your sexuality where it should be, and dont get out your megaphone and start blaring it everywhere. It is wrong, male and female is there for a reason, not JUST male. it's agaisnt human nature to do those acts. Love is hard to tell anyways, no one can really explain it. So how do you know its true love?
Each Yo Babies
Ill explain it
1. You have the people that are bi, but never dated a girl before. - These ones seek attention.

Unless they legitimately have the attraction but have just never found a girl or guy they were interested in, or their attraction is "uneven" so to speak. Someone who is 80% attracted to males and 20% attracted to females is still bi, even if they haven't had a chance to act on the lower percentage due to their personal attractions.

Quote:
2. People that are bi, but use it as an excuse to be a lesbian/gay. - These ones don't want to admit they are gay.

I think you have that backwards. If they use it as an excuse to proclaim themselves gay, that would make them unable to admit that they're bi.

Quote:
3. People that are just bi, pretty even amount of Bf's/Gf's. - These ones think that its ok to date a guy and a girl at the same time, when its not.

Er...

1. You can be monoamorous (what you know as monogamous) and have an even number of relationships with males and females, just all at different times. That's how it usually is since monoamory (monogamy) is of the majority.
2. Polyamorous relationships exist, and it's not up to you to determine whether they're right or wrong. That is up to the people involved in the relationship personally, and whether or not they consent to it.

Quote:
Being a bisexual is just an excuse and a cry for attention saying "I'M DIFFERENT"

Proof please.

Quote:
It WAS different at the time ,but now, there are less straight people.

Er, there's always been less straight people than you think. Queer individuals have just been closeted throughout history. They only started coming out recently.

Quote:
Pretty soon, there will be nothing but bisexuals, gays, and lesbians in the world.

Proof please. Keep in mind with your proofs that GLB is biological in nature.

Quote:
Number 1 bi's act really annoying

Unless they're legitimately bi and just haven't had the opportunity to be in a relationship of the sex they haven't dated yet.

Quote:
Number 2 bi's are fun to hang around

How does being in denial of your sexuality make you fun to hang around? confused

Quote:
Number 3 bi's like to cheat in their relationships.

Unless they are in legitimate poly relationships or their relationships were all separate, which would be considered serial monogamy.

Quote:
The bible does not support this

Nor does it condemn it.

Quote:
so do not bring it up.

Er, if you don't want people to talk about the Holy Bible's stance on sexuality, why did you bring it up?

Quote:
Being bi is an act against human nature and is wrong.

Proof please. Keep in mind with your proofs that GLB is biological in nature.
Each Yo Babies

I understand what your saying, but the bible does say it is an abomination. The bible also says to have thought of something is the same to have done it. Yes a lot of people pretend to be bi when they are not. I am openminded, I dont care if your bi or lesbian or gay. I just think that when people pull it up in a conversation or they try to change what I think, thats when it gets annoying. Leave your sexuality where it should be, and dont get out your megaphone and start blaring it everywhere. It is wrong, male and female is there for a reason, not JUST male. it's agaisnt human nature to do those acts. Love is hard to tell anyways, no one can really explain it. So how do you know its true love?

I guess we need to pull religion out of this conversation. Everytime sexuality is brought up and argued religion always is always brought in as back-up or to "prove" peoples beliefs. I just don't understand where that real proof is because the bible has mistakes in it. If you want to admit it or not, it's not perfect and has been translated who knows how many times. But like I was saying let's leave religion out of this conversation because that's a war that no one will win.

So what is it that you think?
Do you really believe to love someone of the same sex and the opposite is morally wrong?
Do you really believe it's a choice that one can make?
Because if you didn't know it really isn't a choice, the only choice we have is accepting it within ourselves and that's not easy for one.
Why would anyone choose to different in a way that many people really do not "agree" with?

So basically you're telling me that when Japanese and Chinese men went to a prositution house thousands of years ago and asked for a man instead of a women they're acting against human nature. From what I recall that was a common thing for married men to do that.

So how do we know this is true love, well how do you know when you're in love with a women it's true love? Same thing. It's like asking you what you like about a women, you can't explain why you like it...you just do. It's the same with us, we can't explain it because it's internal and we can't explain why we like someone and not someone else. In example a really good looking guy liking this nasty nerdy looking girl, it happens.

Just to clarify, I don't want to argue to the extent that you hate me. So if we can establish a friendship where what we're talking about is a heated conversation and not an arguement that will make you hate me. I'm not here to make you hate me, I'm here to open you mind some more and see somethings differently. I'm sure that error-dot-tar is here to do the same thing.

Thanks error-dot-tar for pointing out so many things.
Date who you want.
Don't make a big deal over it.
Anyone that flaunts their sexuality is CLEARLY seeking attention.
I am not going to debate your opinion on whether it is right or wrong to like the same gender, that is not what this topic is about.

7,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
i feel bisexuality is a very natural thing.
i feel like it starts out as curiosity and goes from there based upon expiriences.
i could call myself bi,even though i've never had a girl on girl encounter.
i think that both sexes have great things to offer, so why be limited to just one? xp
edit:
oh and everyone who is trying to bring the bible into this, it isn't the time or place.
not everyone lives by christian rules, you don't know what religion they might be so it's kinda rude to throw that out there. plus, you sound like broken records, stuck repeating yourself.
try having an open mind about things, and maybe you won't hate everyone who isn't cut from the same cookie cutter that you were.
If they put it all over their myspace that they're bi, and make a big deal about it, that's when you know you have a fake.

I personally know some bisexuals. They wish they weren't. They don't tell anyone, and they're scared to even acknowledge themselves. It's not a choice sometimes. They could just be confused, I guess. rolleyes But this whole misconception of them is getting out of hand. Everyone just gets annoyed as soon as someone mentions they are and vomits that they don't think it exists and what not.
Sydney Bunny
Bisexuality seems to be a very hot topic these days. "Are you straight? Are you gay? Are you a lesbian?"

"Oh, no, I'm bi."

Okay. So, what exactly is bisexual? Some people say it really exists, that you really can like boys and girls. Some think it's just another term for confused.

Me? I think being bisexual is becoming a trend. I used to think I was bisexual. Then I realized I actually was just confused. So what is it, really? I'd love some good opinions on this one. Just please don't get catty or mean with each other. Just opinions, please.

It has become trendy for girls to say they are bi. Why? Because stupid guys get turned on by it. I think they are confused or just curious most of them.

5,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
In my opinion.
Yes you can be Bisexual.
I am.
I've dated both girls and guys and kissed both for that fact.
I'm not bisexual because of a "trend", I am truly bisexual.
I honestly think that a person can like both genders.
[
b]I think EVERYONE goes through a potential bisexual phase.

I am bisexual. I am equally attracted to both genders.
....not because of a fad, not because it's cool, but because simply...i am.

For some reason, it's the "Cool" thing to be bisexual these days. Most people aren't.
I think when people say they are bi they just dont know what they want in relationships. Like a bisexual guy would probably want an emotional relationship with a girl and have some kind of bond with her, while his crazy side would want to be sex partners with a guy. or vice versa I don't know if this makes any sense it's hard to explain.
jump_on_it94
I think when people say they are bi they just dont know what they want in relationships. Like a bisexual guy would probably want an emotional relationship with a girl and have some kind of bond with her, while his crazy side would want to be sex partners with a guy. or vice versa I don't know if this makes any sense it's hard to explain.

I get what you're saying, don't worry. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces