Most of them. 0.15750915750916 15.8% [ 43 ]
Some of them. 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 65 ]
Yes, consensual rapists. 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 14 ]
Sex is relative. 0.098901098901099 9.9% [ 27 ]
Rape is control and humiliation 0.35164835164835 35.2% [ 96 ]
Rape is uncontrolled sexual urges 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 273 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 15 16 17 >

No, and its not just men who rape people either its all on the psychological upbringing of the person wrongly or rightfully accused of the crime if they were emotionally, physically or verbally abused as a kid that is more likely to make a person be unstable when they are adults.
Their Satanic Prince
Llorin
Their Satanic Prince
Every human being is a potential rapist.

no... just male humans.

Bullshit because there are female rapists too.

prove it... if you can...

Invisible Regular

12,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Megathread 100
I don't know. about 75% of me says yes they are, the other says not they aren't.
but then I'm very pessimistic about this subject

Angelic Inquisitor

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
no men are not protential rapist.

anyone can be protential rapist. Women rape men as welll you know.

Angelic Inquisitor

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Llorin
Their Satanic Prince
Llorin
Their Satanic Prince

no... just male humans.

here is the prove from few examples
here is an example of a women who raped a 42 year old man
more women who rape men and children
women who forced oral sex on a men

all you have to do is do some research. Women can be rapist, not just a man.

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Every stranger I pass is a potential criminal of all sorts. What good comes from accusing all men, including those you know are innocent, of being potential rapists? Instilling every woman with a fear of the opposite sex? I'm sure we could call that progress. confused

4,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
All people have the potential to rape. However, most rapes are repeats AND done by persons a victim knows.
People get raped like 1.5 or 2.5 seconds or something like that (I forgot how many seconds). Someone is getting raped right now as I type this .... eek

Seriously for all of the low-life scums that want to rape someone, they are seriously stupid to not recognize that CERTAIN STORES do exist to staisfy thier needs and .... that they have hands to get the job done. wink
Wouldn't all people be potential rapists? Technically anyone can rape.

Rape, or simply forcing someone to have sex could be done be either male or female since both male and female sex organs have involuntary responses, anyone can be raped and anyone can rape.
Well, since some women nowadays confuse what really is rape with several other things, I guess all men CAN be rapists. Some women report rape as being kissed by a guy. Some report rape as willingly having sex with somebody and then regretting it the next day. If a woman willingly has sex with a man, and then changes her mind after she's already started having consentual sex, that should NOT be in the same category as a woman getting attacked and forced into sex.
Sam-DeanWinchester
Llorin
Their Satanic Prince
Llorin
Their Satanic Prince

no... just male humans.

here is the prove from few examples
here is an example of a women who raped a 42 year old man
more women who rape men and children
women who forced oral sex on a men

all you have to do is do some research. Women can be rapist, not just a man.

of course, there are women who are rapists -and torturers-... but 99.99% aren't, can you say the same about men?
Psionic decimator
Well, since some women nowadays confuse what really is rape with several other things, I guess all men CAN be rapists. Some women report rape as being kissed by a guy. Some report rape as willingly having sex with somebody and then regretting it the next day. If a woman willingly has sex with a man, and then changes her mind after she's already started having consentual sex, that should NOT be in the same category as a woman getting attacked and forced into sex.

why not? she is being forced---
Llorin
Psionic decimator

Who is being forced?
Kennsie
People get raped like 1.5 or 2.5 seconds or something like that (I forgot how many seconds). Someone is getting raped right now as I type this .... eek

Seriously for all of the low-life scums that want to rape someone, they are seriously stupid to not recognize that CERTAIN STORES do exist to staisfy thier needs and .... that they have hands to get the job done. wink

That assumption is sexist. You are confusing sexual urges with rape. If a rapist want to hurt women...do he care about CERTAIN STORES? and if a man have sexual urges... why could he experience the joy of sharing sex with a non-payed partner?
Psionic decimator
Llorin
Psionic decimator

Who is being forced?

the woman is forced...
If a man plays nice at the begining to get laid and then forces women into consensual rape... he is in fact raping the woman.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff