Most of them. 0.15750915750916 15.8% [ 43 ]
Some of them. 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 65 ]
Yes, consensual rapists. 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 14 ]
Sex is relative. 0.098901098901099 9.9% [ 27 ]
Rape is control and humiliation 0.35164835164835 35.2% [ 96 ]
Rape is uncontrolled sexual urges 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 273 ]
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

Most of men are potential rapists. That's my conclusion.

Yes, I am a man and I have no intention to rape any women but I think it is true.
But I have confirmed it.
All my friends believe that women always enjoy sex with men in diferent intensity each time or in diferent ways. They are perverts. They believe that their girlfriends are naturally -and sexually- attracted to them -because they are handsome men- and, for them -both girlfriends and boyfriends-, sex is fun not a serious thing.

But some time ago I watched a TV program about rehabilitation of serial rapists.
I was so shocked. I always imaginated that serial rapists were ugly "evil" -psichologically agressive- people who wanted to hurt women they hate because I concluded they hated women in general and were mysoginists.
I was wrong. All these evil serial rapists just wanted to get some sex from a random woman for fun. They believed that rapes didn't cause any -or a small- suffering to the raped women and some of them said that rape is another natural form of sexual expression like homosexuality, zoofilia, *****, sm or bondage...
The rapes just satified some type of perverted strange sexual needs for them -the rapists- every time they do it.
They believed that women are so shy so their victims didn't express their pleasure for some type of social repression or public shame. In their demented mind there was the idea that their victims experienced a dual pleasure to theirs and this type of sex -non-consensual sex or rape- didn't matter at all.

So... which is the difference between my friends with girlfriends and these serial rapists?
But since my friends are normal men, which is the difference between normal men and these serial rapists?

Quote:
All men are potential rapists and all women are potential sluts.

Many people has answer that way... is slut the female counterpart of rapist?

Quote:
Every one can be potential rapist.

Statistics prove another thing.
What if women tolerate sex or rape because it is consented by both partners? What if a woman has been raped of her life but she doesn't know the diference between sex and rape?

Conclusion:
Most of men are rapists and most of sex is rape.
That may be true, but anyone has the potential to do anything. I don't really think it's fair to call all men potential rapists because it puts them in the same boat as actually rapists.

In this case, the difference is that normal men don't act on their sexual urges by resorting to rape. Rapists have equally strong urges, but theirs aren't so much sexual as wanting to be in control and taking something from the woman, which they can't control.
People are individuals. Just because some people have a desire to harm people and do not have the constraints to control that desire does not mean all of us do.

If you are talking about potential, that is different. All humans have the potential to be rapists, to be murderers, to be thieves, to be teachers, to be leaders, to be followers, to be lovers.

All humans, by definition, have the potential to be all things human.
Manzur
That may be true, but anyone has the potential to do anything. I don't really think it's fair to call all men potential rapists because it puts them in the same boat as actually rapists.

seriously. it's as simple as that. potential, sure. but do all men feel the same way rapists do? absolutely not!

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
All men are potential rapists and all women are potential sluts.

Gee, both statements together look even dumber than they do apart, and they look pretty damn dumb each on their own!
Most rapists are men, but most men are not rapists. It's not fair to say that all men are potential rapists, not only does it put a negative connotation on men in general, but also because everyone has the potential to do anything.
Manzur

In this case, the difference is that normal men don't act on their sexual urges by resorting to rape. Rapists have equally strong urges, but theirs aren't so much sexual as wanting to be in control and taking something from the woman, which they can't control.

I am not sure if rapists are psicologically ill people?
So are rapists men who can not control their sexual urges?
then who is in control the victims?

O.G. Gaian

Llorin
Manzur

Rape is not about sex. Rape is about control and humiliation.

Also: Spelling fail - potential, psychological.
jeney
Manzur

seriously. it's as simple as that. potential, sure. but do all men feel the same way rapists do? absolutely not!

How do you know it?
Of course you are a woman so you do not understand what men feel or think about women...
and I am man but how could I know what a rapist feel about women?
faolan
Llorin
Manzur

Also: Spelling fail - potential, psychological.

Thanks a lot I will correct it.

O.G. Gaian

Llorin
jeney
Manzur

How do you know it?
Of course you are a woman so you do not understand what men feel or think about women...
and I am man but how could I know what a rapist feel about women?

Well, in that case all parents are potential child abusers, true?
faolan
Llorin
Manzur

I do not understand it. Some people say rape is control and humiliation and some people say rape is the loss of control and uncontrolled sexual urges.
... sad ...

O.G. Gaian

Llorin
faolan
Llorin
Manzur

I do not understand it. Some people say rape is control and humiliation and some people say rape is the loss of control and uncontrolled sexual urges.
... sad ...

Some people have studied the phenomenon, worked with rapists and rape victims, and have an actual basis of knowledge. They will say that rape is about control and humiliation. Some people know nothing about it other than what they see on the news. They will say it's about sex. Who do you believe?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff