Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Consumer

Do you think certain personalities are more advanced than others?

For example, avoiding bias when possible, and being coherent and honest as often as reasonably possible, compared to someone who is dishonest for gain or amusement, argues using logical fallacies, and seeks out self-gratification.

Like even if the second guy can convince more people of his ideas, doesn't make him more advanced nor more accurate, itd sooner make him a con artist, even if he believes half the s**t coming from his mouth.

The first person is a person who is more functional in a more futuristic and more utopian society than today, so technically thatd mean that person is more advanced.

Now Im goign to introduce a third type of person. A by-the-book kind of person who speaks matter of factly, is strict, and thinks the law is above morals kinda, a well educated person.

The problem with that type of person is when his information is outdated and he doesnt find out, or sitll clings onto the past of it because he was more succesful then, but some of them would admit their mistakes and possibly recognize their faults, but most of them would state their opinions as facts.

This person is also not as advanced as person number one because of the inflexibility and potential inaccuracies.

What simple description of a person could be more advanced than person number 1?
A person who practices asceticism.
Which culture is the most cultural?
If I was a Viking I doubt an analytical personality would be useful.
DXnobodyX
If I was a viking I don't an analytical personality would be useful.

Do you mean "doubt" or did the post go seriously wrong? Also Viking is a nation; capitalise it.
CH1YO
DXnobodyX

Do you mean "doubt" or did the post go seriously wrong? Also Viking is a nation; capitalise it.
DXnobodyX
CH1YO
DXnobodyX
If I was a viking I doubt an analytical personality would be useful.

You still missed the capitalisation.
CH1YO
DXnobodyX
CH1YO
DXnobodyX

DXnobodyX
CH1YO
DXnobodyX
CH1YO
DXnobodyX

You still missed it.
I'm pretty sure there is no "advanced" personality - there are just different traits. If somebody is very fair, then good. Doesn't mean they're "advanced."

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
dare mo imasen
Beautifully said, I was just thinking of all the lives of ascetics I have read. They are the elite in the world because they break through to the spiritual world. How I long to be one and try to emulate, to whatever degree I can, their amazing ways.
Whispertruth
dare mo imasen
Beautifully said, I was just thinking of all the lives of ascetics I have read. They are the elite in the world because they break through to the spiritual world. How I long to be one and try to emulate, to whatever degree I can, their amazing ways.

It's an all-or-nothing scenario; to emulate without success is far from wondrous.

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
CH1YO
Whispertruth
dare mo imasen

It's an all-or-nothing scenario; to emulate without success is far from wondrous.
It is by degrees that they ascend.

IRL Genius

This is a bad question. I don't think there is any such thing as an "advanced" personality, just a personality works better in the forwarding of society.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff