Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Back in the first Olympic Games the guys were naked and the females (who were not married) were allowed to watch and the females had their own games where they were naked and men were allowed to watch (both times in hope of basically getting it on with each other afterwards) but what if they carried on that tradition? I think it would bring a whole new meaning to 'spectator sport'.

And, as perverted as it sounds, I must admit, some of the competitors are rather cute, yes, I know it is a family event and all but still, there are some good looking people competing, I am surely not the only one who wouldn't mind seeing one or two naked...

Note: I am NOT making this thread as some sex thread or anything, it is more a thread about the hotness of some of the competitors, a girl (and guy) can have their likes when it comes to the event can they not? I was just merely pointing out a 'what if' situation more then anything.

Lonely Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
bump... I guess!!

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
If this still happened NOTHING would stop me from going to the diving to see Tom Daley & Chris Mears.

Dangerous Loiterer

User Image

I've been actually wanting to see this, but then realised how horrific weightlifting would be. And
      equestrian events, considering some of the athletes are in their seventies and eighties. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff