Welcome to Gaia! ::

crying

WHY OH WHY?!?!??!?!?!??!

heart But I enjoyed it, so, what was your favorite part, sport, or country? heart

And does anyone else feel proud of America for kicking China's butt out of first place for medals? xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Its a shame, but at least the Winter olympics aren’t too far away. At least, I think they aren’t.

My favorite sport? Well I’d have to say Swimming probably since there were so many good events.
Tsuki_Kirkland
Its a shame, but at least the Winter olympics aren’t too far away. At least, I think they aren’t.

My favorite sport? Well I’d have to say Swimming probably since there were so many good events.

Especially since time just flies.

Yeah, especially since Michael Phelps accomplished what no other athlete has been able to, and a bunch of others broke the world record smile

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Destiny Altered
Tsuki_Kirkland

Yeah, especially since Michael Phelps accomplished what no other athlete has been able to, and a bunch of others broke the world record smile

Indeed it does, the year is getting close to being over as its now August and it still feels to me like its still early in the year.

Yes he did, which is amazing and was so interesting to watch him do it. Lochte was interesting as well as he did his best during the swimming events he participated in.

Gracious Lightbringer

I'm looking forward to the winter olympics because it has my favourite events. Although I really like the swimming events in the summer olympics too. Anyways I can't wait for the 2014 winter olympics in Sochi Russia! mrgreen
Tsuki_Kirkland
Destiny Altered
Tsuki_Kirkland

Indeed it does, the year is getting close to being over as its now August and it still feels to me like its still early in the year.

Yes he did, which is amazing and was so interesting to watch him do it. Lochte was interesting as well as he did his best during the swimming events he participated in.

Yeah, but I didn't like people's reactions to when he broke Michael Phelps's record, it was undermining, which he did didn't deserve

But I didn't really like Phelps's reactions to when he lost, it's as if he's getting a little cocky as well, expecting to win almost all the time, or maybe it's just me cat_whee

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Destiny Altered
:

I didn’t notice him looking cocky, but everyone has to lose once in a while. True, it was a bit undermining .
Tsuki_Kirkland
Destiny Altered
:

I didn’t notice him looking cocky, but everyone has to lose once in a while. True, it was a bit undermining .

Did you see the female track team kick butt and break the world record smile

I was so proud crying

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Destiny Altere
ani0phou:0="Destiny Altered”]

I saw some of the track team events, I was watching mr. Bolt make an amazing run to keep his title.

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Time for the...Paralympics which are a stone's throw away.

Shy Noob

9,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
it so depressed its going i'm so sad inside it hurts so bad the pain its killing me inside so badly, i'll never be happy again crying
Tsuki_Kirkland
Destiny Altere
ani0phou:1="Destiny Altered”]

I saw some of the track team events, I was watching mr. Bolt make an amazing run to keep his title.

Yeah, me as well, in fact, Jamaica took all three metals in that race razz
l leaf l
it so depressed its going i'm so sad inside it hurts so bad the pain its killing me inside so badly, i'll never be happy again crying

Heh, it's a season away ^_^, but I guess after that it's another 4 years :/
Happy that US beat out all other countries for the most gold medals and medals in total. My favorite sports for the event was basketball and swimming.
TR-fox demon914
Happy that US beat out all other countries for the most gold medals and medals in total. My favorite sports for the event was basketball and swimming.

Yeah, I didn't get to watch much of the basketball because it was early in the morning, it's break, and I don't have to wake up that early, so I don't razz
But I did see the scores and male basketball smoked the countries it played against, which is expected of course.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff