Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Was I the only one who noticed they all hesitated when they were asked if they were close friends? lol

Beloved Elder

They live in 5 different states, from Virginia to Hawaii. They hardly even know each other.

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
SmallTownGuy
They live in 5 different states, from Virginia to Hawaii. They hardly even know each other.

Even still, I just found it a little bit silly

Codebreaking Borg

12,850 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
I thought that whole interview was BS. It had nothing to do with like their training or their skills it was all "OMG U GUYZ SEEM ZO CLOSE AND YOU GUYS ARE BESTIES!" And then telling that one girl that she was lucky her team helped carry her to a gold since she didn't qualify for individual medals... Her routine was epic. No one carried her to gold.

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ID10T ERR0R
I thought that whole interview was BS. It had nothing to do with like their training or their skills it was all "OMG U GUYZ SEEM ZO CLOSE AND YOU GUYS ARE BESTIES!" And then telling that one girl that she was lucky her team helped carry her to a gold since she didn't qualify for individual medals... Her routine was epic. No one carried her to gold.

Well, to me it was also BS but it was more: "OMFG U GUIZ AREE SO SKILLLEDEDEDED N LIKE HOW?" Speaking of which, I felt so bad for Jordyn since NBC kept hounding on her about her 'mess up' and they even sent out a tribute video during commercial break. It's like: LEAVE HER ALONE

Codebreaking Borg

12,850 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
OMG Maureen Cox
ID10T ERR0R

Well, to me it was also BS but it was more: "OMFG U GUIZ AREE SO SKILLLEDEDEDED N LIKE HOW?" Speaking of which, I felt so bad for Jordyn since NBC kept hounding on her about her 'mess up' and they even sent out a tribute video during commercial break. It's like: LEAVE HER ALONE

I always laugh when the comentators are like "WHOOOA that was a HUGE mistake!" And I think to myself, 'You probably couldn't even do a split.'
lol
I'm really happy they won, though. They KILLED that event. I just wish people around them weren't so stupid.

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ID10T ERR0R
OMG Maureen Cox
ID10T ERR0R

I always laugh when the comentators are like "WHOOOA that was a HUGE mistake!" And I think to myself, 'You probably couldn't even do a split.'
lol
I'm really happy they won, though. They KILLED that event. I just wish people around them weren't so stupid.

They did, I'm so happy that they got gold. 3nodding
I'd have to agree with you on the mistakes part...haha. Well, I felt bad for the Russian girls but at least they still got a medal ^ u ^

Codebreaking Borg

12,850 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
OMG Maureen Cox
ID10T ERR0R
OMG Maureen Cox
ID10T ERR0R

lol

I'd have to agree with you on the mistakes part...haha. Well, I felt bad for the Russian girls but at least they still got a medal ^ u ^

Yeah. I always feel bad for the teams that don't medal at all. Life time worth of work and just not enough. sad It sucks, but it's the risk you take being an olympian. Medals wouldn't mean anything if everyone got them. But yeah, it's really sad. And I hate how all the camera people always focus on their tears. Like, I understand it's drama and drama sells, but these competitors are heartbroken enough without needing to see the replays of them sobbing over and over again.

Friendly Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ID10T ERR0R
OMG Maureen Cox
ID10T ERR0R
OMG Maureen Cox
ID10T ERR0R

lol

Yeah. I always feel bad for the teams that don't medal at all. Life time worth of work and just not enough. sad It sucks, but it's the risk you take being an olympian. Medals wouldn't mean anything if everyone got them. But yeah, it's really sad. And I hate how all the camera people always focus on their tears. Like, I understand it's drama and drama sells, but these competitors are heartbroken enough without needing to see the replays of them sobbing over and over again.

Exactly, and the camera people always ALWAYS get RIGHT IN THEIR FACES. It's like: LEAVE THEM ALONE UWIPHFDJF biggrin LFHEF:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff