Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Seeker

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Do yourself a favour, stay away from London in 2012. Pass this information on. And remember this warning come the dreadful future attack.
wahmbulance

There have been many evidence that will prove that sometime during the olympics there will be a planned attack which has had future predictions in movies such as "V for Vendetta" (There are many more) But overall is the illuminati Which! they have this all planned out which is why it is hosted at london this year just so they can bomb the big ben tower! and they might use osama or his "fellows" as the reason.It might even be a start of World War 3.

wahmbulance Stay away from the olympics! Do some research on this and the illuminati card game!! it shows it all!!! wahmbulance

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GTAaL5t9BK0/TtA349Pj3VI/AAAAAAAAAEw/_jNVzP6E0l8/s1600/combined+disasters.jpg
I have also heard about this, they have some videos on youtube about it as well.I hope it doesn't happen.

Intellectual Seeker

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ALSO if you look on the back of the dollar bill you see the pyramids right? WELL the olympic stadium is also set up as an unfinished pyramid as well, look at the lighting and even their mascot has a illuminati symbol on its head! Check the illuminati game cards WHICH WAS MADE IN THE 90s!!! BY THE WAY IN THE PICTURE OF THE ILLUMINATI CARD GAME PIC I POSTED ABOVE LOOK AT THE COLORS THEY ARE WEARING, ITS THE OLYMPIC GAME COLORS AS WELL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dLheVS9s4Y

Intellectual Seeker

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PLEASE PEOPLE LISTEN!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=IxNw8OhmVZE&NR=1

IM DOING ALL I CAN, I HOPE YOU ALL ARE PASSING ALONG THIS INFORMATION PLEASE!!..

Divine Cat

15,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
You seriously need to stop watching those. >.> They cause Paranoia.

Witty Millionaire

lololol ...
wtf?

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Uh yeah. I played that card game. It also had cards for Big Foot, and the Gnomes of Zurich. Maybe those two groups will team up and attack Buckingham Palace during the Olympics?

Maybe the creator of the card game, Steve Jackson, really directing Obama behind the scenes? Or is he just a vessel for Gary Gygax's ghost?

Lonely Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
I Am Secret Dormouse
You seriously need to stop watching those. >.> They cause Paranoia.

true true...
----------
there's a bunch of kids playing to have premonitions of nothing.... like always.
i think he's a troll rolling on the forums.. that's all.
jellymuler
but if you trust in all that garbage.. heheh just go and enjoy the show, maybe you could be part of those EVENTS hehehe.

Lonely Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
jellymuler

Do yourself a favour, stay away from London in 2012. Pass this information on. And remember this warning come the dreadful future attack.
wahmbulance

There have been many evidence that will prove that sometime during the olympics there will be a planned attack which has had future predictions in movies such as "V for Vendetta" (There are many more) But overall is the illuminati Which! they have this all planned out which is why it is hosted at london this year just so they can bomb the big ben tower! and they might use osama or his "fellows" as the reason.It might even be a start the Call of duty modernWarfare 3.

wahmbulance Stay away from the olympics! Do some research on this and the illuminati card game!! it shows it all!!! wahmbulance

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GTAaL5t9BK0/TtA349Pj3VI/AAAAAAAAAEw/_jNVzP6E0l8/s1600/combined+disasters.jpg

lol kids playing to be smarts

Lady Fox

26,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
There is also going to be threats or/and fear of violence at any major event.

Noob

I heard that KFC, would take over the world. Thats why I carry my instant fryer.

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
lol, you kind of people make me giggle
/referring to OP

Distinct Lover

wow. way to troll. your that type that believes meaningless nonsense

IRL Labtech

brb laughing my a** off

IRL Labtech

Silversan
There is also going to be threats or/and fear of violence at any major event.

this this this this and this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces