Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Pal

I really enjoyed Annie Lennox's performance. 4laugh Plus, DEM SPICE GURLS emotion_awesome

Interesting Seeker

I am not offending One Direction with this comment in any way, but Great Britain must have been extremely desperate in order to have One Direction perform at the Olympics. One Direction is a great band, but they are still so young as a group. To perform at the Olympics you must be the best of the best and One Direction is not even close to achieving that goal yet.

Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
JediDillon
I am not offending One Direction with this comment in any way, but Great Britain must have been extremely desperate in order to have One Direction perform at the Olympics. One Direction is a great band, but they are still so young as a group. To perform at the Olympics you must be the best of the best and One Direction is not even close to achieving that goal yet.
The closing ceremony featured two kinds of artists, established ones like Queen, George Michael and the Pet Shop Boys and budding ones that have been successful recently like 1D, Jessie J and Emeli Sandé. You have to agree that all of these artists have made some sort of international success.

Informer

Rennie`
One Direction shouldn't have been there stare not with legends like Queen, Paul McCartney, Madness, Pet Shop Boys and Take That. I was so disappointed that the rumours were true.

Yeah man, I was so disappointed the rumours were true as well. I feel the same way that they shouldn't have been that privileged to perform there with such legends.

Loved Annie Linnox's performance and was glad to see Muse perform.

4,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
One Direction made my day that day. I was soooo happy!

Hallowed Nerd

I watched half the ceremony just to see Muse :3
i'm so glad they ******** showed up.
they were the best part of the olympics.
that and the giant voldemort that made me sjggskhljla in fear.
oh and the swimmers.
god they have nice junks.

Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
It is not about me
This is such a great opportunity for the boys. They never performed in front of that many people. I'm so happy for them. cry

Newbie Abductee

One Direction emotion_awesome

4,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Kurtniss Evermel
It is not about me
This is such a great opportunity for the boys. They never performed in front of that many people. I'm so happy for them. cry

I know me too! What's with the sad face? You okay?

Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
It is not about me
Kurtniss Evermel
It is not about me

I know me too! What's with the sad face? You okay?
Tears of happiness. cry cry cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces