just
w o w
all the dancing and all the different singers and bands
everyone was just so good
and the fireworks and just e v e r y t h i n g
i want to be british now ;_;

Dangerous Loiterer

It was horrid compared to the Opening. Dreadful. D:

This was surely designed to combat the drastic lack of miserable gits and make sure we go back
      to business as usual.

I want to be anything but British now. I'm going to learn how to force a Canadian accent and I'm going
      to get out of the country.

Caerthakatha

This was surely designed to combat the drastic lack of miserable gits and make sure we go back
      to business as usual.

I want to be anything but British now.

i think quite the opposite, i liked it very much
but that's your opinion. c:
and lol canadian accents are just as much the same as american ones tbh

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Caerthakatha

to business as usual.

I want to be anything but British now. I'm going to learn how to force a Canadian accent and I'm going

Dude it had Eric Idle, forget everything else, it has ERIC IDLE SINGING "ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHTSIDE OF LIFE!"

That acts as an apology for everything else.
it was so amazing! i wish i was there. that was like 10 concerts in one night! really wish i lived in london and went, and meet those athletes sad

Wealthy Capitalist

China was better
Caerthakatha

to business as usual.

Might those have been Morris dancers clacking their sticks around Eric Idle? biggrin

Other than that, I'm sure you're very proud of your countrymen.
one direction
js
Eh. I didn't like the closing ceremony at all. It was a bunch of random songs random dancing it seemed un-organized and not planned out right to me.

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
The closing ceremony had all my favourites of all time! Queen, Muse, Jessie J, Spice Girls, George Michael, Oasis, and don't forget my favourite singing comedian, Russell Brand. I mean, wow. I can't believe some people didn't appreciate all that hard work and talent.
ZayneDGAF
one direction
js
oh yes
Mrs CasiI
Eh. I didn't like the closing ceremony at all. It was a bunch of random songs random dancing it seemed un-organized and not planned out right to me.
i think it was supposed to be that way actually, like a really massive party lol

Wealthy Informer

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I'm still shock with amazement as to how One Direction performed at the Closing Ceremony. Queen, Eric Idle, Liam Gallaghar, Elbow, George Michael, all amazing singer and song writers of their time..... aaand then One Direction. A manufactured mess of pubecent boys who probably couldn't write a birthday card, let alone a good song.

And not to mention Taio Cruz, Tinnie Tempah and Jessie J's remarkable efforts at miming. Very disappointing. And I was annoyed that she sung We Will Rock You.

Dangerous Loiterer

OV8ION
Caerthakatha

to business as usual.

Might those have been Morris dancers clacking their sticks around Eric Idle? biggrin

Other than that, I'm sure you're very proud of your countrymen.

I can assure you I'm not. The entire time I was watching that, I was hoping for something dreadful
      to happen.

Eric Idle and Boris Johnson were the only things that didn't cause me great pain. Now I'm back to
      my usual miserable self right before we lose to everybody in the Paralympics. Oh joy. And I get my
      exam results back in a day or two, and I'm going to have failed those. The closing ceremony has
      sufficiently depressed me for those as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff