Welcome to Gaia! ::

Precious Vampire

14,965 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Did anyone notice Pyramid Head's and Slenderman's children riding bicycles? ninja

Dapper Explorer

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Dempsey_deepsea_dumpy
i like the lightings and fireworks effects. 3nodding 3nodding

it seemed a bit shorter than the opening crying

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
The closing ceremony was like a bad circus with no ringmaster.
There were high wire and cannonball acts, cars racing around the track, dead singers, old rockers, and Bollywood dancers. emotion_facepalm

I can't even begin to fathom Rio's presentation. The only good part was the fireworks at the end.

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
I liked the Olympics.
Soo happy that Christine Sinclair got to be the Flag-Bearer! smile DENIM JACKETS WITH BADGES! ahahaha
i miss the Olympics crying

Informer

X_wishing_well_X
I liked the Olympics.
Soo happy that Christine Sinclair got to be the Flag-Bearer! smile DENIM JACKETS WITH BADGES! ahahaha

Dat Sinclair cam.

I thought the closing ceremony was sub par to see on live television. I'm sure it would have been MUCH better in person to see, since it was just one big concert. What's the use of watching a concert from the comfort of your own home?

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Excalion
X_wishing_well_X
I liked the Olympics.

Dat Sinclair cam.

I thought the closing ceremony was sub par to see on live television. I'm sure it would have been MUCH better in person to see, since it was just one big concert. What's the use of watching a concert from the comfort of your own home?

Loved the Sinclair Cam! haha
It would've been REALLY cool to see all those concerts in person. :O

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Entertaining, but not memorable.

I missed the first bit of it though. I only started watching after that sculpture of Lennon broke apart.

Omnipresent Student

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Critic 0
I enjoyed it, well, what was left of it after NBC did their cuts. I'm rather mad that so much footage was taken out. I'm also mad that they showed a sitcom without commercials in between the ceremony. But that's just NBC. I hold no grudge towards the IOC or anything like that...
No other culture could pull off wearing lightbulb hats. En masse, yet.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

link if you cannot see it

I mean, just...wow. Not even the French can do that and live.

9,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
daisyroes
ok so why in the world did they let russel brand on there why didn't they have adele or someone actually good xp

I actually liked him.....but I would have liked to have seen Adele perform.....she's amazing and would have been perfect.....so can someone tell me why the closing ceremony was cut short.....did I miss something....... rolleyes

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
SiobhanDeStele
Caerthakatha

The damage was done the minute One Direction came on and pretended to sing.

If you feel bad, just remember. America has Beiber. We're infinitely worse off.

Besides, according to that guy on Good Morning America, we'd love the Brits despite anything and everything short of another war.

Stereotypes! /shot

America has Bieber, but Canada invented Bieber..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff