heart
#TeamCanada

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Simply Ly

I didn't watch the runs before the final, but apparently someone's trousers came down, I just remember my sister sending me a picture of it, so sad I missed that lol

Half-pipe and ski cross soon *internal scream* ohh and men's aerials, I watched the women's and gosh, those moves

Do you watch all of it or only the finals?

I'm so glad that they actually put in Ladies' Ski Jumping this year ;u ; kudos to the women who spent so long fighting for it <3

Feline Bloodsucker

Lagorama

Yeah I just watched the finals.
Since I have to watch the re-runs (Russan Time UGH), there was no need for me to watch the qualifying rounds.
heart
But I would definitely like to see the person with those trousers xD

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Simply Ly

Yeah I just watched the finals.
Since I have to watch the re-runs (Russan Time UGH), there was no need for me to watch the qualifying rounds.
heart
But I would definitely like to see the person with those trousers xD

I always have to catch up on alpine skiing events, because here they're live at 6am and that's the time I drag myself out of bed, not sure what the time difference is for you o__ o but it must be pretty wide

xD it was Henrik Harlaut, he was wearing some interesting trousers

Feline Bloodsucker

Men's Aerials!
China has 3 skiers qualified into the Final!
3/6
heart

Tipsy Prophet

I watched both ladie's team sprint and men's team sprint finals today and damn that was intense (mostly because we were doing well in both and blah blah). o3o
and we even won

My country excels at... I don't know, in the past few years we haven't really excelled at anything. Ice hockey is propably our strongest sport, though we are not the best at that, either, lol. And the worst we can do this year is 4th place, so... not too bad..?
this is cool to watch heart
sometimes i saw this on tv
SnowBaording biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out