Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
So I've been waiting since last friday for my Zodiacal to finally complete it's evolution but it still has not evolved at all. It's still on the december evolution. Why is it taking so long to evolve? Has gaia forgotten about it? The zodiacal is supposed to evolve once a month around the 20th of each month but the month is almost over and it still has not evolved. I'm starting to become impatient User Image

Retro TV's Husbando

Garbage Animal

Normal Evolving Items only evolve on Fridays. There's still one more Friday left in the month, so it's a little early to start worry about it being forgotten. It'll probably evolve this week.

7,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
well we shall see.... 2 days til the suppossed "evolution"

Indulgent Consumer

werent all the zodiacals done evolving?

7,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
KittieSoftPaws

no it only evolves once a month so the 12th and 13th gens wont evolve until next year. The zodiacal itself is done but other than the first 3 gens, the rest are still evolving

Indulgent Consumer

Anime Princess Luna
KittieSoftPaws

no it only evolves once a month so the 12th and 13th gens wont evolve until next year. The zodiacal itself is done but other than the first 3 gens, the rest are still evolving
what about them still evolves? and how have I been oblivious to this emotion_donotwant

Invisible Regular

KittieSoftPaws
Anime Princess Luna
KittieSoftPaws

what about them still evolves? and how have I been oblivious to this emotion_donotwant

Maybe check this out.

Following the user generated calenders tend to help too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff