Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kermi
He's a scriptkiddie. Just make your password monumentally ******** up and he'll probably lose interest before he cracks it.

I think the problem is, that he has the security questions figured out. Which is - all in all - easier, than actually hacking the pass (anser to security questions tend to be less cryptic).

But you're right, he's a n00b to serious hacking.
eek That IS scary...especially because of all of the logging in/out autos that've been happening.
Not to mention the fact that he sounds incredibly pretentious.
X_Bad_X_Luck_X
eek That IS scary...especially because of all of the logging in/out autos that've been happening.
True.
x~Berserker~x
Kermi
He's a scriptkiddie. Just make your password monumentally ******** up and he'll probably lose interest before he cracks it.

I think the problem is, that he has the security questions figured out. Which is - all in all - easier, than actually hacking the pass (anser to security questions tend to be less cryptic).

Which is why I pick completely ABSURD answers to my secret questions. I may not remember them, but surely a hacker wouldn't get them.

Sexy Shapeshifter

not to be mean or anything but shouldn't the thread title be changed now? would make the mods more likely to look since things did go badly....
fatalbeauty
not to be mean or anything but shouldn't the thread title be changed now? would make the mods more likely to look since things did go badly....
What would you like the title to be changed to then? Hacker Situations
stare This guy is going to have to pay for this.... gonk

Feral Cat

Seiki Nova
fatalbeauty

I suggest 'Serial Hacker found - Need mods'
maybe a bit more... serious... since it isnt just u who was hacked...

Sexy Shapeshifter

um, I would think just taking out the almost would work....better to have a mod see I was hacked and go OMGWTFBBQ, I must fix this than see almost and go hmm, I look later....
Seiki Nova
fatalbeauty

No. Put in all caps :"ZANE PLAVUS JUST HACKED ME!!"
OR zane plavus is a psycho who just hacked about 10 ppl in 1 day

edit: in 10 ppl (including me) in 1 day
Did you say that he hacked again after you changed the password and questions? I mean, does it force you to log out right after you do that? If not, then who's to say he got the new one? Also, is it possible he's just someone using a keylogger, getting passwords for gaia users, and doing that?
HypomanicPoet
Seiki Nova
fatalbeauty

No. Put in all caps :"ZANE PLAVUS JUST HACKED ME!!"

Sounds good to me. surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out