Welcome to Gaia! ::

I do not know if this has been posted before, I could not find any others. But when I went to open my presents from the caroling event, some of my gifts went missing. I had 4 sets, and when I was done, I only had 3. I only opened one set, but it seems that for every present I opened, Gaia took 2 boxes & gave me 1 gift. Has this happened to anyone else?

Destructive Bunny

hmm try filling in a lost item/gold form.
Quote:
hmm try filling in a lost item/gold form.

I've never done that before. How/where do I do that? Thanks!
that is the first i have heard of that
I can't even open my gift, I can't access the "Customize me" page
Are you sure you have the 'all' tab selected? I thought it ate my presents too at first, but then I found them there.
Quote:
Are you sure you have the 'all' tab selected? I thought it ate my presents too at first, but then I found them there.

I thought I did, but I will go check again -----> BRB

Hygienic Consumer

Quote:
I can't even open my gift, I can't access the "Customize me" page
It's the View Inventory page you open boxes on, you only need the customise page for equipping them items.
Quote:

I feel totaly dence now. sweatdrop Thanks for the help, it's nice to see they did not just dissapear! Thanks for all your help!
Quote:
Quote:

I feel totaly dence now. sweatdrop Thanks for the help, it's nice to see they did not just dissapear! Thanks for all your help!

'Tis alright, you're most welcome ^__^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces