Welcome to Gaia! ::

i wanted to petition a recolor of an item in honor of a friend who passed away and as kind of like a bipolar awareness type thing but i read the rules and it said this wasn't acceptable:

Petitions to have a particular user made into an item.
There are thousands of members on Gaia and so if every individual created a petition to be made into an item we'd have nothing else. Please don't create petitions revolving around yourself or another person.

its technically not but would it still count as a user being made into an item?

O.G. Gaian

kobdor
i wanted to petition a recolor of an item in honor of a friend who passed away and as kind of like a bipolar awareness type thing but i read the rules and it said this wasn't acceptable:

There are thousands of members on Gaia and so if every individual created a petition to be made into an item we'd have nothing else. Please don't create petitions revolving around yourself or another person.

How is it technically not? That's exactly what you're doing.

faolan
kobdor

because im not asking for a particular user to be made into an item

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

kobdor
faolan
kobdor

because im not asking for a particular user to be made into an item
If you're wanting to get the item recolored due to a bigger picture (bi-polar awareness) I don't see why not
As an added reason to get people to sign you could mention your friend and their story.

But why not run it by a mod first

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
With using your friend as an example, you are technically asking for a recolor for them even if it is for bi-polar. Now, if you were to create a petition asking for items to be recolored for all types of conditions/cancer that would be different. Maybe petition for ribbons of the different colors, etc. With this, you can honor your friend and anyone else you know who has suffered from a condition.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff