Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I just got 4 messages from the NPC Welcoming Fairy and I have been on here for a few years. What is up with that?

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Whispertruth
I just got 4 messages from the NPC Welcoming Fairy and I have been on here for a few years. What is up with that?
She was glitched, don't worry about it

Lover

Ah, thank goodness it's a glitch; I got those messages too.

Invisible Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Have you been absent from the site for a long time? I've been here since 2007, but I left for a few years, and when I came back, I kept getting messages from her.

I think it's just an automatic thing as in "you haven't logged in since blank time so here's the updates in how the site runs". 3nodding

Spoiled Pandahime

A Sidewalk Symphony
Have you been absent from the site for a long time? I've been here since 2007, but I left for a few years, and when I came back, I kept getting messages from here.

I think it's just an automatic thing as in "you haven't logged in since blank time so here's the updates in how the site runs". 3nodding
Untrue
She's meant to PM new users, but she glitched out and was PMing older users

Invisible Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Angels Alibi
A Sidewalk Symphony
Have you been absent from the site for a long time? I've been here since 2007, but I left for a few years, and when I came back, I kept getting messages from here.

Untrue

...Then she's been glitching out for quite awhile because I was getting daily messages from her for quite awhile back in the beginning of October. eek

Spoiled Pandahime

A Sidewalk Symphony
Angels Alibi
A Sidewalk Symphony

Untrue

...Then she's been glitching out for quite awhile because I was getting daily messages from her for quite awhile back in the beginning of October. eek
Indeed she had
She's was extremely glitched, sending older users PMs, not sending PMs everyday like she was supposed to
It's almost fixed now, but it's a glitch that pops up every now and then

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces