Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Lunatic

Where can i report of item bug that onyx anklet has it dosent let me wear it on both legs it keeps thinking the 2 pairs that i own is a one and the same item,everytime i try wearing it to left with the ankletn number 1 and then use anklet number 2 on the right it takes off the left anklet any one ells has this bug

Hoarding Hoarder

Try reporting it in the Avatar Item Glitch Report Sticky in the Site Feedback. That's where majority of item glitch reports should be. biggrin

Attacking Lover

11,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Bee Movie Suit

I'm just curious, If I happen to accidentally put my forum under the wrong forum. Say I made a role play and put it under chatterbox, how do I fix that?

Hoarding Hoarder

Miyori_loves_animals
Bee Movie Suit

I'm just curious, If I happen to accidentally put my forum under the wrong forum. Say I made a role play and put it under chatterbox, how do I fix that?

You can report your own topic and in the Additional Info section ask for it to be moved to the correct forum and a mod should be able to move it for you. It may take some time though. wink

Attacking Lover

11,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Bee Movie Suit
Miyori_loves_animals
Bee Movie Suit

You can report your own topic and in the Additional Info section ask for it to be moved to the correct forum and a mod should be able to move it for you. It may take some time though. wink

Alright thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces