Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why is everything down? I've been in my undies for two days and the stores marketplace, and the trading are down... crying when will the maintenance be done???
((this may not be happening to you because I see ppl with new Items))
My friends are haveing the same problem so I was wondering when they will be finished
Trading is working. For information on the stuff thats not working check the sticky on top of this forum.
[begin Thanksgiving infodump]

Things that are currently not working and why:

• Save Changes (Nov 25)
    When customizing your character, the Save Changes is not working. Please try again later, as there is no fix for this.

• Stores Disabled (Nov 23)
    The stores are currently disabled as the admins/developers are working on them. They will be disabled until further notice.

• Fishing related issues (Nov 20)
    Since the release of fishing, there have been a number of reports with problems related to it - gold/item related issues and exploit issues. For gold and item issues, please post them here so the Admins can fix it and prevent it from happening in the future:
    http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4591761

• Marketplace is turned off (Nov 20)
    There have been many reports of items going missing from the Marketplace. Until it can be fixed, it has been turned off.

• Page Cannot Be Found (Nov 20)
    Frequently pages are unable to be viewed. Refreshing or trying again later usually works. Occasionally, restarting your computer and clearing your cache is the only solution to this. This occurs most often with the profile page on http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php

• Sellback not working (Oct21)
    Do not try selling things to the store right now. An error will occur and the item will be lost.

Rest assured, all of these problems will be fixed by the admin team, but give them time. Today happens to be Thanksgiving, and they just might be with their families. Admins are people, too.

[/end Thanksgiving infodump]
ShadyGuy
Trading is working. For information on the stuff thats not working check the sticky on top of this forum.
thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces