Welcome to Gaia! ::

I sent a trade for 1.5k, but then I cancelled it, and I didn't get my gold back.

Any info?
bank is glitchy 0_0 clear your cache..and wait sa bit..if you dont get it back fil lout a feedback form smile
It could just be lag, give it a while and see it it reapears. If it doesnt after say one day, fill out a Feedback form by clicking the "contact us" link at the bottom of any page.
Check the pending trade list at the bank to make absolutely sure it's not in the list. Also, I wouldn't put it past the site to be a bit laggy.
<center>Wait a bit? It could possibly be lag. @_______@;;</center>
Lag perhaps? Try logging out and then back in.

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
STuD
I sent a trade for 1.5k, but then I cancelled it, and I didn't get my gold back.

Any info?
Go to the "Pending Trades" and see if it is still there, There is a bug where the trade takes up to 30 minutes to 1 hour to cancel......
STuD

Any info?
uh... could be lag if it doesnt show up in like an hour than PM a purple mod

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
sorry, but the banks are little glitchy right now. use them at your own risk.
vash_the_killer_tycoon
STuD

Any info?
Go to the "Pending Trades" and see if it is still there, There is a bug where the trade takes up to 30 minutes to 1 hour to cancel......

Thanks, I'll wait about 2 hours. If it doesn't show up, I'll PM a mod.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff