Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
I can't find it, so maybe I'm just being dumb and continuously missing it, but can you tell me anyway?

Sexy Glitch

I believe it's a 'store', but I may be wrong. ;D
Sunset Couture. ._______.
I think you get it for doing some kind of quest in the MTV Hills. That's what it says on TekTek anyway.

Sexy Glitch

Zanmato
I think you get it for doing some kind of quest in the MTV Hills. That's what it says on TekTek anyway.

Srsly? :O

How the hell did they end up in my inventory then? x__x

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
It isn't in the store, so I suppose it could be a quest. Because the store price is five gold.

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Yep. It was a quest for MTV. I don't think this quest is going on anymore due to the MTV sponsor world being taken down.

There is always the marketplace. biggrin

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Tavis Harts
Yep. It was a quest for MTV. I don't think this quest is going on anymore due to the MTV sponsor world being taken down.

There is always the marketplace. biggrin
Thank you. smile
So it's not available anymore? Man and I suddenly wanted it as well. XD I'm not paying 2K for a MTV item. D:

Divine Witch

User Image
Click this cookies!

Yup, the quest was officially disabled, along with the knitted pink jacket.

No, click this other cookies!
User Image
Zanmato
So it's not available anymore? Man and I suddenly wanted it as well. XD I'm not paying 2K for a MTV item. D:

lol!
Camila Espia
User Image
Click this cookies!

Yup, the quest was officially disabled, along with the knitted pink jacket.

No, click this other cookies!
User Image

thet really sukz!! i wuz on it... [wuz a noob] but i never got to finish it koz im too muhch of a noob
Pavlovs_Dog
I can't find it, so maybe I'm just being dumb and continuously missing it, but can you tell me anyway?

which quest is it though?!?!?!?
Zanmato

I totally get where you're coming from on that one, I'm working on a dream avatar thing and I have a lot of stuff I'm working for and it says I could get it for five gold and now I can't, major bummer.. Oh well, guess I gotta work up to 2k cuz I need them pants, cuz none of the others look quite right. Man oh man, that's so unfair. And the pink jacket too? soo nottt coooool! grr.. w/e bye! gotta get working!
in maketplace yo ucan get it for like 4000 coins. like i have the coins but i dont wanna use it all on that it seems poinless. plus ive tried the mtv hill quest so many times it says u gt the item but thats a damn lie i neva got it and i tried a good 5 times scream just like the pink jacket it says u get from theater u get a stupid green dress stare

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zanmato
So what if i'm a puppet...?
Are sins ever forgiven?

Pff. Yup. Honestly...it's way too much. But that's how people expect to make their money.
Well, I'd like to try.
Once upon a time, you were too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas