Welcome to Gaia! ::

Been gone for three years and I'm having so much difficulty finding items. Here's what I need help with:

One is a pair of legs/boots. The boots are small and look sort of like pirate boots. The pose is
like one leg bent outward. The one I'm looking for is black but I think I saw one that was rose/red as well (I PMed the person wearing the item and asked but he/she never replied).

I also ran across a couple of hair styles I can't find. One was white or beige (can't recall) and had a braid wrapped across the entire top of the head. It was shortish/med. length hair.

The other was a very pale beige short upsweep with very little hair on top. It resembled a 50s style.

Thanks so much for any help! heart

heart

Lural's Wife

Anxious Kitten

Would you be able to provide images?
Your descriptions are pretty vague and with all the new items/recolors lately,
they could be any number of things.

Kawaii Shapeshifter

Like the person above said, the descriptions pretty vague sweatdrop
It's better to prvide a screenshot when asking these type of questions.

Anyway, I put together a list of items I thought could match your leg mod description:
x x x x x x x x

There's also a list of all the leg mods on Gaia here

Valiant Jackling

The Ultimate Leg Mod List - this guide might help. It's about a week out of date, since I took a vacation and was away for that long, but is otherwise up-to-date.

What you are looking for sounds like it might be in one of the two "Running / Walking / Prancing / Jumping" sections. If not, poke around, it might be in one of the others (hopefully it's not an item added within the last 7 days because I haven't uploaded those yet. lol)

edit: .... and I totally didn't notice the user above me linked to the thread already. Derp. Ah well. Lol.
Thanks so much Tales of Tales and bram toker. It was the Red Hood, Lestelle and Sinless Silver Hands.
Thanks to the other poster for the list as well! heart

I'm happy now. biggrin heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas