Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fairy

16,200 Points
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
What is the cute little animal name of the one that is on our banner page..the white one at the top of the page that chases the little bun bun and has blue eyes and a horn? I want one...

Butterfly Prince

Jave Chiller
What is the cute little animal name of the one that is on our banner page..the white one at the top of the page that chases the little bun bun and has blue eyes and a horn? I want one...

Believe it or not, it's not actually currently known. No one that has found it has posted in any topics regarding item lists, all we know as of current is a name 'ewenicorn', though that might not even be its' final name, such was gleaned from the image name in the Gaia coding.

Your best bet is to keep checking HERE and hope it turns up soon.

Sparkly Fairy

16,200 Points
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
EliteDanneh
Jave Chiller

Believe it or not, it's not actually currently known. No one that has found it has posted in any topics regarding item lists, all we know as of current is a name 'ewenicorn', though that might not even be its' final name, such was gleaned from the image name in the Gaia coding.

Well thank you very much...and by the way, your avi is totally adorable.

Butterfly Prince

Jave Chiller
EliteDanneh
Jave Chiller

And the same to you. I hope you find your item soon!

Sparkly Fairy

16,200 Points
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
EliteDanneh
Jave Chiller
EliteDanneh
Jave Chiller

And the same to you. I hope you find your item soon!

Oh no worries, I went to the link you provided and it appears this little ewenicorn is going to be very rare..so I wont get my heart set on it..LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff