Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please continue this in a PM, it does not add anythign to this thread. Thank you.
Sushi Error, take it to PMs, please? And keep in mind that if she DID bot, she WOULD be banned, so it is therefore obvious that she DOES NOT bot.

People. Stop asking questions on HOW to BOT. Because you're essentially asking HOW to get BANNED.

Botting is any kind of regular refreshing. If you refresh 162498415 times per minute, then you will be flagged as botting. If you refresh once every 3 minutes and 25 seconds, then you will be flagged as botting. If you do nothing but refresh for several hours, regardless of the interval, you will be flagged as botting. If you have the knowhow to code a more complex bot script, that still follows foreseeable patterns which will be caught by an administrator and banned.

If you trade gold gained from botting or ANY illicit activity, and it's not a fair trade (e.g., 100k for an item worth less than 10k or nothing at all), then the other account will be banned as well until the matter is investigated.
Keiosho Murisakin
Sushi Error
Keiosho Murisakin
Sushi Error
Keiosho Murisakin
Wasabineko
I can't count how many times I have heard of people being hacked or banned because of the actions of their siblings. Please, for the sake of the Admins, Mods, and all of Gaia log off your account before turning your computer over to a sibling.

Bit of an issue if your sibling is on gaia 0_o
Kinda funny for you to be in a botting thread, Katherine. Seeing as you bot yourself. neutral

And botting is where people use a certain browser or program to time automatic refreshments, or automatic linking on a page. Thus, getting them a lot of gold.

-_- I don't bot. I've said that before. I ASKED you about botting but I DO NOT BOT.
And now you're asking more people about it. It almost sounds liek you want to figure out the loop holes to bot and get away with it.

And I asked your sister. She, nor her friends bot. She told me it was you whom was doing it too. Nice try lying.

My sister hasn't talked to you in a long long time. She herself is sitting right beside me, I'm not looking for loop holes I DO NOT BOT. I have never botted and I will not either. Quit pulling bs that isn't true! She's sitting right beside me you can ask Insanity_Of_Chaos anyone can and she will tell you neither of us bot.
You're an actress, Katherine.

It's easy for you to lie and get away with it. You want to bot. You even have the program. Like that day you claimed it was on "Yahoo Mail".

Why on earth would you refresh for yahoo mail? Why not just sit on Yahoo, or wait a freakin minute for it?

And yes, I have caught you botting. You bot. Get over yourself and your egotistical ways. You're ruining gaia for everyone.
Sushi Error
Keiosho Murisakin
Sushi Error
Keiosho Murisakin
Sushi Error
Keiosho Murisakin
Wasabineko
I can't count how many times I have heard of people being hacked or banned because of the actions of their siblings. Please, for the sake of the Admins, Mods, and all of Gaia log off your account before turning your computer over to a sibling.

Kinda funny for you to be in a botting thread, Katherine. Seeing as you bot yourself. neutral

And botting is where people use a certain browser or program to time automatic refreshments, or automatic linking on a page. Thus, getting them a lot of gold.

-_- I don't bot. I've said that before. I ASKED you about botting but I DO NOT BOT.
And now you're asking more people about it. It almost sounds liek you want to figure out the loop holes to bot and get away with it.

And I asked your sister. She, nor her friends bot. She told me it was you whom was doing it too. Nice try lying.

My sister hasn't talked to you in a long long time. She herself is sitting right beside me, I'm not looking for loop holes I DO NOT BOT. I have never botted and I will not either. Quit pulling bs that isn't true! She's sitting right beside me you can ask Insanity_Of_Chaos anyone can and she will tell you neither of us bot.

It's easy for you to lie and get away with it. You want to bot. You even have the program. Like that day you claimed it was on "Yahoo Mail".

Why on earth would you refresh for yahoo mail? Why not just sit on Yahoo, or wait a freakin minute for it?

And yes, I have caught you botting. You bot. Get over yourself and your egotistical ways. You're ruining gaia for everyone.

I may be an actress but do I act all the time? NO. You have not caught me botting you have no phsyicl proof and or edvidence there for this is HARRASMENT which IS against gaia TOS. My SISTER had it on yahoo one day for checking her mail she was waiting for a message for a forum she had signed up to it refreshed every minute. I have no clue where this program is, how it's used, or how my sister even got it. I there for do NOT bot.
Gelmax
Sushi Error, take it to PMs, please? And keep in mind that if she DID bot, she WOULD be banned, so it is therefore obvious that she DOES NOT bot.

People. Stop asking questions on HOW to BOT. Because you're essentially asking HOW to get BANNED.

Botting is any kind of regular refreshing. If you refresh 162498415 times per minute, then you will be flagged as botting. If you refresh once every 3 minutes and 25 seconds, then you will be flagged as botting. If you do nothing but refresh for several hours, regardless of the interval, you will be flagged as botting. If you have the knowhow to code a more complex bot script, that still follows foreseeable patterns which will be caught by an administrator and banned.

If you trade gold gained from botting or ANY illicit activity, and it's not a fair trade (e.g., 100k for an item worth less than 10k or nothing at all), then the other account will be banned as well until the matter is investigated.

That is bs, don't try to make people panic. You WILL NOT be banned from refreshing every so often, despite how fast you may go. There is a differance between that and computer run things. But yes, true botting is not a good idea and will result in banning.
Keiosho Murisakin
Sushi Error
Keiosho Murisakin
Sushi Error
Keiosho Murisakin
Sushi Error
Keiosho Murisakin
Wasabineko

I may be an actress but do I act all the time? NO. You have not caught me botting you have no phsyicl proof and or edvidence there for this is HARRASMENT which IS against gaia TOS. My SISTER had it on yahoo one day for checking her mail she was waiting for a message for a forum she had signed up to it refreshed every minute. I have no clue where this program is, how it's used, or how my sister even got it. I there for do NOT bot.

And then again, we have no PROOF that you're not lying, and you do bot. *shrugs*

Anyway, if you want to continue this "Nu Uh! Yuh Uh!" discussion, take it to PM's.
Rayquazza
Keiosho Murisakin
Sushi Error
Keiosho Murisakin
Sushi Error
Keiosho Murisakin
Sushi Error
Keiosho Murisakin
Wasabineko

And then again, we have no PROOF that you're not lying, and you do bot. *shrugs*

Anyway, if you want to continue this "Nu Uh! Yuh Uh!" discussion, take it to PM's.

Gaia is able to track who can bot and who can not. If I were botting I would of been reported and found out by gaia admins yes they do have the power to do that. I don't cheat or bot I have enough gold as it is and I own a shop anyways. Why would I bot if I can get enough gold on my own without having to bot period?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff