Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Bloodsucker

16,625 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I know like sealed monthly collectible letters it usually sells higher than it should but I know there is no way its worth as much as the curren tLMP XD
It's not a monthly collectible but a rapidly evolving item. It has been released a few times, but it is very much valued. Also, with the inflation, people really have a ton more money than ever before.
If you have the item, you can post in the Exchange and say you are taking offers. You can base the price on the average buy price in the MP for a guide.

II Earl Grey II's Darling

I think you should price it about what agape is going for, since whomever buys it will likely open it for that.
For the most part, the mp prices are what they will sell for... If your patient.

Saxy Coder

JinxyCatPlus
First Generations of evolving items tend to sell for more than the later gens, since people see them as a collector's item.
According to the ABP and Marketplace graphs, the last first gen Agape sold for about 1,300,000,000 Gold.
If you're looking to sell for a "reasonable" price, you'll probably want to list it between 1.2 ~ 1.5 bill.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff