Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been noticing there working on something, fishings been down for weeks. does anyone know what they could be working on? cause all these glitches are being fixed at a very slow rate. something must be going on.
I didn't know you could code stuff to fix such massive bugs at such a fast rate biggrin And so many! My goodness, you must be a super coder who can do it so quickly and so frequently that you don't eat, sleep, or have any life whatsoever!

</sarcasm>

stare Please, the admins have many things to work on. x.x Q/F wouldn't be so hopping otherwise.
Well one of the rumors is that they are working on the housing feature but it could be the huge number of glitches occuring right now.
Quote:
I've been noticing there working on something, fishings been down for weeks. does anyone know what they could be working on? cause all these glitches are being fixed at a very slow rate. something must be going on.
They are most probably working on fixing all the glitches everyone has been complaining about. I don't even want to think how much coding they have to edit for a huge website like Gaia.
The mods and admins try very hard to fix everything thats not working. Why does it matter?
Just one glitch takes a while to fix, not to mention with a lot of users coming onto Gaia at the same time, spamming for kisses. Please be patient, I'm sure the admins are working hard to fix these problems.
I think they could be working on the battle system.
Quote:

That has been in development for some time, about as long as I've been on Gaia (over a year), but it's rumored to come soon...so be patient. -_-;;
Quote:
Quote:

That has been in development for some time, about as long as I've been on Gaia (over a year), but it's rumored to come soon...so be patient. -_-;;

I am being patatint, they have to be working on something big and fun. Thats what I think.
They'll work on fixing up the stuff that's up before they'll start releasing any new major features. Just be patient they'll have things running smoothy soon enough.
There's been a lot of glitches lately. They're probably trying to fix it so people like you can use the site easily.

*Bows down to the mods and admins.*

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
welp fishing and guilds are back so they got two glitches fixed.

Devoted Scrooge

Mods never work on anything sweatdrop
<center>They are most likely working on all those glitches or the new features. Hopefully they'll get all the glitches fixed before the new features ._.;</center>

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I am being patatint, they have to be working on something big and fun. Thats what I think.

I was under the impression for whatever reason that the battle system would probably be like the fishing thing, and wouldn't actually cause any problems until they actually put it up on Gaia for the community to use. Right now, the glitches are probably due to the fact that people are, like it was said before, spamming for kisses...or maybe even still opening up presents...events always cause stuff like this...as I recall there were glitches on Halloween too...manz...support to the mods. I'd hate to be one of them right now...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff