Welcome to Gaia! ::

I been hearing a rumor that they are makeing wepons for the gaians if that is ture can someone confirm it
You don't like reading the Announcements, do you?
Hawkeye_GGK

It's like asking to read the stickies in the forums, Hawky xp
Dinictus
Hawkeye_GGK

Hence why one of my actions as Moderator would be to have copies of the Stickies and all recent Announcements available to PM to little kids like this. It will serve as a warning which will not be tolerated a second time.
Yes, weapons will be coming out, probably before the end of the year. They are coming out because Gaia is going to be getting a battle system, so we can all have wars and such.
Look around just a bit, people already have a couple sharp pointy objects. Evil pitchfork!! Incredible.

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
Hawkeye_GGK
Dinictus
Hawkeye_GGK

Hence why one of my actions as Moderator would be to have copies of the Stickies and all recent Announcements available to PM to little kids like this. It will serve as a warning which will not be tolerated a second time.

Which is probably why you're not a moderator...
Luthien Bedwyr
Yes, weapons will be coming out, probably before the end of the year. They are coming out because Gaia is going to be getting a battle system, so we can all have wars and such.

Yeah i want to strat a war! 3nodding i want to poke people with a dager!

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Yes, there will be a weapon system soon, as has been confirmed by these other lovely repliers. But on another note...I love my Demonic Pitchfork!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff