Welcome to Gaia! ::

scream IT TAKES TOO LONG TO GET GOLD!! WE NEED SOMETHING EASY AND FAST LIKE GAMES!!!!! scream
No, we don't. Trust me, earning money is better than getting a lot. sad
Themog
Go fish.

Amen.
Well live with it that is how it works! Post your heart out or make graphics or go fishing. If you want more gold earn it instead!
I disagree. The way the gold system is set up right now is perfect in my opinion. You acctually have to participate in the comunity to earn gold, instead of sulking and playing Games.

And there are already enough ways to earn gold. You don't necisarrily have to post. You can poll, vote in the art arena, fish, or just lurk.
You've only posted 11 posts... you have to post alot to get more gold. Voting in polls gets you gold. Lurking in gaia gets you gold. Fishing gives you gold... there are others. I don't think we need anymore ways. Gaia's way of giving gold is perfectly fine as it is.

Nerd

crystology
scream IT TAKES TOO LONG TO GET GOLD!! WE NEED SOMETHING EASY AND FAST LIKE GAMES!!!!! scream

you just joined. for god's sake chill out. just post or sell stuff. and lurk. are you that pixel hungry?
Themog
Go fish.
Oi...ANOTHER n00b complaining. How about we ignore these threads from now on?

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
You seem to have mistaken Gaia for another site. If you wish to gain money quickly by playing games, please sign up with www.neopets.com That will suit you better.
kokudo_tenraku
Oi...ANOTHER n00b complaining. How about we ignore these threads from now on?

blaugh !
anyone no how to get points??
a) its called fishing

b) you can make around 500 gold a day. that means the most expensive store item on gaia (fairy wings) takes 80 days, and that's the most expensive item. other items are much less than 40 k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff