Welcome to Gaia! ::

i see some people with pink and colored vibrators in their sigs. Isnt this a tad bit tactless and tasteless.
Not if they want to have it. It doesn't violate the TOS, so it doesn't matter.
This subject has been brought up many times before. Since the vibrators do not necessarily have a sexual connotation and they do not breach the PG-13 guidelines, these images are completely "legal" on Gaia.

Tipsy Heckler

Nobody said they were vibrators. They're labeled "playthings". It's up to the user on whether it is a vibrator or not. 3nodding
my sig has been discussed at great lengths many times. a vibrator is a massager, and as such, is NOT above PG-13.
It dosnt violate the TOS, so its okay. :3
Some people choose for their avatar that smile with the tooth sticking out. I think THAT'S tactless and tasteless.

Can't you accept other people's wishes?
They are made of pixels, and pixels have no flavor, so of course they are tasteless!

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Quote:
my sig has been discussed at great lengths many times. a vibrator is a massager, and as such, is NOT above PG-13.

The sole thing that brings me concern about the vibrator in your sig is that it's pink. gonk [/joking]

It is cute, though. Makes me want to find that thread and see if they have any seasonal ones. biggrin
If they were against the TOS, they'd be out on their a** by now.
Quote:
They are made of pixels, and pixels have no flavor, so of course they are tasteless!

Oh my.... xp

Beloved Shapeshifter

Well I happen to think those chicks jumping with a ribbon wrapped around their chest is tasteless, and I've seen people with them in their sigs before. Those don't violate the TOS...so apparently they are alright.

I happen to think they are tasteless, but that's just my opinion...and to most people that doesn't matter.

Codebreaking Survivor

Quote:
Quote:

The sole thing that brings me concern about the vibrator in your sig is that it's pink. gonk [/joking]

It is cute, though. Makes me want to find that thread and see if they have any seasonal ones. biggrin

No, Maj doesn't make seasonal ones xp But if you click the Vayamenda Industries text in my sig you can go to his shop to see what he does have whee

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Quote:
Well I happen to think those chicks jumping with a ribbon wrapped around their chest is tasteless, and I've seen people with them in their sigs before. Those don't violate the TOS...so apparently they are alright.

I happen to think they are tasteless, but that's just my opinion...and to most people that doesn't matter.

Not to mention some of the images I've seen, the female's pretty much nude, but I haven't seen many people complain about that. o.O And like with all things one doesn't like, it's easy enough to just ignore them. 3nodding

But I agree with your comment on this bouncing chicks ... eh .. I don't like that at all. ^^;;

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No, Maj doesn't make seasonal ones xp But if you click the Vayamenda Industries text in my sig you can go to his shop to see what he does have whee

Ahh. It's the guy who makes all those realistic looking weapons. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces