Welcome to Gaia! ::

I sent 6000 to Mog-Tempest for a demonic pitchfork but he hasn't sent me the item yet.

what shall I do?

Can I get my gold back?
Well? can I get my gold back?
he should have included the item in the trade.
Niphil
he should have included the item in the trade.

He didn't, what do I do?
If you haven't confirmed the trade for the final time, you can just cancel the trade. If it's only been a few minutes, wait a bit to see if they respond. They could have a slow connection. You could also try PMing them to see if they're still interested in trading.
Kiya Shiranai
If you haven't confirmed the trade for the final time, you can just cancel the trade. If it's only been a few minutes, wait a bit to see if they respond. They could have a slow connection. You could also try PMing them to see if they're still interested in trading.

No I gave him 6000 goldf, I'm 6000 short now.
noi wait! everything is okay ^_^;
DanRaccoon
Kiya Shiranai

No I gave him 6000 goldf, I'm 6000 short now.

Did he have the pitchfork in his trade window? If he didn't he just cheated you out of 6k. sweatdrop If he did and you don't have it in your inventory, it could be lag..
DanRaccoon

Okay, that's good. ^^
Kiya Shiranai
DanRaccoon

Okay, that's good. ^^

Never done a trade before so sorry for that ^_^; (hits self)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff