how to make a ticket

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

IDFWU-
how to make a ticket
Bottom of the page
Hit Contact us, My Tickets then General Account Inquiry
Under that should be something about a banned trading pass

Or you can PM a mod and find out WHY it was disabled. Since usually it's due to coming in with bad items, so filing a ticket won't help
Angels Alibi
IDFWU-
how to make a ticket
Bottom of the page

Or you can PM a mod and find out WHY it was disabled. Since usually it's due to coming in with bad items, so filing a ticket won't help
the mod pmed me and said this

This message is to let you know that we have had to temporarily disable your trading pass while we investigate some transactions that took place. We will have an update about the status of your trading pass tomorrow, once we have that update, we will send you a private message about it.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we hope you understand. We thank you for your patience on this matter and we will be in contact with you again tomorrow.

the next day he pm me this

We wanted to give you an update on your trade disable. Unfortunately we were able to confirm that some items you purchased or received were obtained by another user through illegitimate means. This means we have to go through a removal process of some of the items you obtained from the illegal source. We are currently in the process of figuring out everything that needs to be reversed. When we are finished with the reversal, we will contact you. Rest assured, your account will not be banned over this.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we work on this.

Spoiled Pandahime

IDFWU-
Angels Alibi
IDFWU-
how to make a ticket
Bottom of the page

This message is to let you know that we have had to temporarily disable your trading pass while we investigate some transactions that took place. We will have an update about the status of your trading pass tomorrow, once we have that update, we will send you a private message about it.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we hope you understand. We thank you for your patience on this matter and we will be in contact with you again tomorrow.

We wanted to give you an update on your trade disable. Unfortunately we were able to confirm that some items you purchased or received were obtained by another user through illegitimate means. This means we have to go through a removal process of some of the items you obtained from the illegal source. We are currently in the process of figuring out everything that needs to be reversed. When we are finished with the reversal, we will contact you. Rest assured, your account will not be banned over this.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we work on this.
Well then filing a ticket won't do anything since they're already working on the issue
You'll just need to be patient while they go through the steps to fix the situation
Angels Alibi
IDFWU-
Angels Alibi
IDFWU-
how to make a ticket
Bottom of the page

Well then filing a ticket won't do anything since they're already working on the issue
You'll just need to be patient while they go through the steps to fix the situation
im flling a ticket thanks whats Customer CC List i dont know what to put for that

Spoiled Pandahime

IDFWU-
Angels Alibi
IDFWU-
Angels Alibi
IDFWU-
how to make a ticket
Bottom of the page

im flling a ticket thanks whats Customer CC List i dont know what to put for that
There is NO reason to file a ticket for an issue they are handling
You're just going to back up the line for everyone else with a real problem that needs to be handled

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff