Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Genius

7,200 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
So has anyone successfully gotten their old account that was closed to inactivity unlocked? I sent a ticket in and they said it could take up to 7 days. It's only been 5 but someone else told me they gave up on waiting for theirs to be unlocked so I'm kind nervous. sad
The contact within seven business days is under normal circumstances. Account reactivation tickets are majorly backed up at the moment due to a number of things so it's more likely that you'll be waiting at least a few months - you'll just have to be patient (do NOT file multiple tickets about it) and wait your turn, they're working on resolving them as quickly as they can.

Dapper Lunatic

The ticket system is severely backlogged and it's been estimated that account reactivation tickets could take 6 months or more for a resolution.

Invisible Genius

7,200 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Okay, thanks for answering so quickly!

I will just keep working on this avi I guess with the hope that some time in the distant future I will get my old account with all my lovely old items back :/

Blessed Gaian

Have you tried logging in after filing? For me they didnt tell me that my account got unlocked i just tried logging in after filing and it got unlocked.

Invisible Genius

7,200 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Seraphim of Forgiveness
Have you tried logging in after filing? For me they didnt tell me that my account got unlocked i just tried logging in after filing and it got unlocked.

eek I'll tryyyy. Although I doubt they've done it so soon.
I sent my ticket in on 1 February, and I still haven't heard anything back. It's very frustrating. Best of luck to you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff