Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Noob

6,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tipsy 100
i submitted a ticket discussing an issue about an old account that i had and wanted to regain access to but since i forgot the password that belonged to that account and email that was registered to it i contacted gaia for help
i saw that the status of the ticket was closed and in the details of the ticket issue they stated:
"Due to the nature of your inquiry, our response will be sent to the email address your account is registered with (not PM)."

i'm not sure if they were talking about the email that this current account is registered to, or the one that my old gaia account is registered to. i havent recieved any message from gaia in my current email address

also they stated "Thanks for writing. In order to investigate further we need to ask you a couple questions to verify ownership of the account.
Please reply to this message with an answer to the following questions..."

im not sure which message their talking about though??
can someone provide assistance with this issue

Relentless Glitch

It means the email of the account you used to file the ticket, therefore, the current one. It has to be active since they will be communicating with you through emails.

Assimilated Bunny

huntyy

also they stated "Thanks for writing. In order to investigate further we need to ask you a couple questions to verify ownership of the account.

reply to the message/pm that has the questions about your old account. they ask these questions to ensure that it belongs to you

good luck heart

O.G. Noob

6,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tipsy 100
krenaes
huntyy

reply to the message/pm that has the questions about your old account. they ask these questions to ensure that it belongs to you

good luck heart

i didnt get a message or pm i just saw the details of my ticket and it stated that information
that's the part im stuck on :c

O.G. Noob

6,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tipsy 100
Dalia Royce
It means the email of the account you used to file the ticket, therefore, the current one. It has to be active since they will be communicating with you through emails.

yeah it's active but i looked through my email and didnt recieve any message from them

Relentless Glitch

huntyy
Dalia Royce

yeah it's active but i looked through my email and didnt recieve any message from them
Try to check your bulk or spam folders. Sometimes Gaia's emails end up there.

Assimilated Bunny

huntyy
krenaes
huntyy

good luck heart

i didnt get a message or pm i just saw the details of my ticket and it stated that information
oh - i see. did you check your spam folder for your email?
if you still don't see it, use the 'provide additional info' button on the ticket page to let them know that you're not getting the email. you might also include the email address again to ensure they are using the correct one

O.G. Noob

6,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tipsy 100
krenaes
huntyy
krenaes
huntyy

good luck heart

oh - i see. did you check your spam folder for your email?
if you still don't see it, use the 'provide additional info' button on the ticket page to let them know that you're not getting the email. you might also include the email address again to ensure they are using the correct one

yeah i've already checked all the possible folders that the email could have gone to
thank you for the solution!

Dapper Vampire

I've been waiting a month for some sort of response to my own account recovery ticket. I hope you don't get shafted like me.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Rockfb
I've been waiting a month for some sort of response to my own account recovery ticket. I hope you don't get shafted like me.
Tickets are taking 6months+ for that issue
It's not getting shafted, it's having to wait in line

Dapper Vampire

Fair.

I hadn't seen any note on the ticket queue outside of the generic "we will get back with you within seven business days" notice the system gives out. It would be kind of them to take a couple minutes to update the notice between tickets.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff