Welcome to Gaia! ::

MagdalenaDown
Infinity Dragon XK
um... that's what you are SUPPOSED to get rolleyes It's after the 22nd. letters open then. any letters you receive after that are unsealed thank you letters with the item inside.

Dude - I donated TODAY and it's the 27th. Letters were revealed the (EDIT=24th) of this month. You're not supposed to be able to get the same letters after they were revealed, that's what makes them a limited time deal. You're supposed to get sealeds, or, at least, I've gotten new sealeds every time I've donated after they revealed a letter. I should have gotten Sealeds for the month of July.

No, he is right, after they have opened you get June letters until July when you get sealed envelopes for July.

Although the opening date isn't set and certainly isn't the 22nd, it's roughly around the end of the month(usually 25th ish).

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
To avoid confusion, a reminder on SevenTen's comment ~ the donation is immediate; however, the letters may not come to you immediately. As I indicated earlier in this thread, I donated on the 10th, sent a copy of my PayPal confirmation on the 22nd, and am still waiting for my letters today. And yes, that's how PayPal works for me every month. The only way I get letters before they open, is if I donate on the 1st. But I always get letters in the month I donate in, even if I were to donate on the 30th... 3nodding

PayPal works differently for every user, I just happen to have a very pokey PayPal account, or something stare
Vyknee
No, he is right, after they have opened you get June letters until July when you get sealed envelopes for July.

Although the opening date isn't set and certainly isn't the 22nd, it's roughly around the end of the month(usually 25th ish).

Alright, well thank you. Can I go ahead and do something with these letters, or to be safe should I just wait until I hear back from the feedback form I sent in before all this?
MagdalenaDown
Vyknee

Alright, well thank you. Can I go ahead and do something with these letters, or to be safe should I just wait until I hear back from the feedback form I sent in before all this?

You're fine to do whatever you had planned with them. If you really want July letters though, you might want to wait a few days and see if you can swap them in the exchange forum when July rolls round smile
How long does it take them to respond to a feeback form about the donation letters?

7,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The wait for them to respond is about 7-10 days, and maybe earlier. It all depends on the amount of forms they have to sort through. 3nodding
Vyknee
MagdalenaDown
Infinity Dragon XK
um... that's what you are SUPPOSED to get rolleyes It's after the 22nd. letters open then. any letters you receive after that are unsealed thank you letters with the item inside.

Dude - I donated TODAY and it's the 27th. Letters were revealed the (EDIT=24th) of this month. You're not supposed to be able to get the same letters after they were revealed, that's what makes them a limited time deal. You're supposed to get sealeds, or, at least, I've gotten new sealeds every time I've donated after they revealed a letter. I should have gotten Sealeds for the month of July.

Hmm, well... I've noticed a pattern. It goes 24th, 25th, 24th, 25th... and so on.

7,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Well, this month was an awkward one... It was unsealed on the 22nd. xp But yeah, it's usually announced around the 24 or 25th of each month, though.
:0

I just sent a money order and I didn't know I had to put my username on the money order(I just put my name in there). =X

I did put in a paper that said my username though, its folded and the money order is in there with it. Does that mean I wont be getting my nifty items? :0

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
It's been a week since I sent in the feedback form on my letters... it doesn't usually take this long... guess I'll go send another one. confused
TheRavenEffect
:0

I just sent a money order and I didn't know I had to put my username on the money order(I just put my name in there). =X

I did put in a paper that said my username though, its folded and the money order is in there with it. Does that mean I wont be getting my nifty items? :0

As long as your username is in there and it's fairly obvious that's what it is, you should get your items just fine.

Lil Brat- I'd suggest you wait a little longer, I know it's frustrating, but if you send more than one form you might end up accidentally getting your items granted twice(I'd imagine anyway) and then you'd have to send another form, etc. and even if that's not the case they'd have to check your problem twice, thus slowing the whole process(doesn't seem like it'd make it difference, but if everyone does it...). Also, the FAQ recommends waiting a month between feedback forms.
Okay, I'm pretty sure I read through everything, and didn't see this (If it is there then sorry sweatdrop )

I know you don't want users to send actual money (As in like a $5 bill)

But if someone did send bill(s) instead of check or money order, and it got there, would the user still get the donation item's? I'm not sure because it may be a punishment or something scence you didn't send check or money order sweatdrop

7,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
If they received it and all of the information is there, then there's nothing to worry about. They'll send a receipt to the person who sent it as proof of receiving it. 3nodding

It's stated, though, that it is strongly recommended not to send real currency via mail is because if any problems were to occur along the way, say, someone had tampered with the mail or the mail being lost on the way there, then it would be a loss on both ends.

It's not only stated here that cash shouldn't be sent through mail, but also as one of their guidelines at the postal office, too. biggrin
I take it that I can't post here and ask for donations

7,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
You're right... This isn't the place to ask for donations. sweatdrop The place to do that is here: Charity Forum.

Try there. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces