Welcome to Gaia! ::

DemonicSincerity
Is there a way where I can donate money to Gaia and just get gold?
The letters are better than gold. They're almost like stocks- guaranteed to rise. You buy them now, keep them for a few months and auction them off. The longer you wait, the more gold you can get.

Or you can sell them now and still get gold.
Spicey Rose
DemonicSincerity
The letters are better than gold. They're almost like stocks- guaranteed to rise. You buy them now, keep them for a few months and auction them off. The longer you wait, the more gold you can get.

Please go look at marketplace. These are easily found, there are several pages, and they aren't that cool looking.
DemonicSincerity
Spicey Rose
DemonicSincerity

Please go look at marketplace. These are easily found, there are several pages, and they aren't that cool looking.
I don't need to look at the marketplace- I practically live there.

It doesn't matter what you think, these items are limited and will never be given out in a mass amount again which is why they will rise in prices each month. Tell you what...why don't you go take a look at the marketplace now, then compare it to a month from now, and then again a month after.

Basically, I'm telling you that yes, you can donate money to Gaia to get gold. You sell the letters you and and wala, there you have it- gold. It doesn't get any simpler than that.
Spicey Rose
DemonicSincerity
Spicey Rose
DemonicSincerity

I don't need to look at the marketplace- I practically live there.

It doesn't matter what you think, these items are limited and will never be given out in a mass amount again which is why they will rise in prices each month. Tell you what...why don't you go take a look at the marketplace now, then compare it to a month from now, and then again a month after.

Basically, I'm telling you that yes, you can donate money to Gaia to get gold. You sell the letters you and and wala, there you have it- gold. It doesn't get any simpler than that.
Sure that works over months and months, like interest. See the thing is that I would like to donate and get gold immediatly, and straight gold, not items.
I wish to donate $7.50 using Paypal. I fill out the form, and click "Make a Donation" and it sends me to Paypal.com; It then asks for an e-mail address of the recipient. What do I put in that box in order to pay for the donation?
if i sent a donation on friday?
do i still get june letters?
Milphy
I wish to donate $7.50 using Paypal. I fill out the form, and click "Make a Donation" and it sends me to Paypal.com; It then asks for an e-mail address of the recipient. What do I put in that box in order to pay for the donation?

I believe any valid email address would be sufficient. A receipt/validation email will be sent to that address, to let you know that your transaction was completed.

Hiro(pr)
if i sent a donation on friday?
do i still get june letters?

It depends on your method of donating. If it's by Paypal/e-check then the transaction will be immediate, so you'll get June letters. Anything else will depend on whether you have a postmark in June.
SevenTen
Milphy

I believe any valid email address would be sufficient. A receipt/validation email will be sent to that address, to let you know that your transaction was completed.

I think what it's asking for is Gaia's e-mail. Paypal has since changed their way of paying from a username or something to requiring the e-mail of the person you are paying. sweatdrop
Milphy

gaia@anihq.com according to my paypal log, but I suggest you double check you're using the official paypal site as it doesn't ask me to enter the recipient's email address when I donate.
Vyknee
Milphy

gaia@anihq.com according to my paypal log, but I suggest you double check you're using the official paypal site as it doesn't ask me to enter the recipient's email address when I donate.

Thank you! Also, Im just using the site the donation link sends me to, maybe I have some setting checked or something.
I agree with that guy. I'd rather get gold than items as well. I wish there was a way.
I donated to Gaia today (the 27th), but instead of recieving sealed letters, I recieved Thank You Letters for June 2005. O_O; I'm filling out a feedback form as well but I was curious if anyone else had this problem?

Liberal Citizen

9,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Married 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
MagdalenaDown
I donated to Gaia today (the 27th), but instead of recieving sealed letters, I recieved Thank You Letters for June 2005. O_O; I'm filling out a feedback form as well but I was curious if anyone else had this problem?

um... that's what you are SUPPOSED to get rolleyes It's after the 22nd. letters open then. any letters you receive after that are unsealed thank you letters with the item inside.
Infinity Dragon XK
um... that's what you are SUPPOSED to get rolleyes It's after the 22nd. letters open then. any letters you receive after that are unsealed thank you letters with the item inside.

Dude - I donated TODAY and it's the 27th. Letters were revealed the (EDIT=24th) of this month. You're not supposed to be able to get the same letters after they were revealed, that's what makes them a limited time deal. You're supposed to get sealeds, or, at least, I've gotten new sealeds every time I've donated after they revealed a letter. I should have gotten Sealeds for the month of July.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff