Welcome to Gaia! ::

Damn, this thread just doesnt wanna stay put, does it? gonk
Well, I paid using paypal...
I donated, and filled it out, and what not.
But I didn't get my items, so I thought my internet was being retarded.
So I donated $5, and got 2 letters right away.
I don't think it is lag, because I donated a different amout before the $5 donation.

Should I fill out a form, or wait?

Original Noob

8,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Brandisher 100
I've a similar problem to Mrs. Pink Eyes.
Me and my little brother (Halo606) Each donated $5 to Gaia (a total of $10). We waited until the items were released, and still no envlopes.
So I tried again to donate, each $5 as before, and still no items.
Oh, and after the donation was confirmed, the URL to tell you the donations were received didn't have a / between .com and store, hence it looked like this:
..comstore/...

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
In the FAQ it states that if you don't recieve your Donation Letter after waiting 10 Business days...please the unedited reciept to GAIA Online using the Feedback Form/Contact Us, link below.
Arwen
In the FAQ it states that if you don't recieve your Donation Letter after waiting 10 Business days...please the unedited reciept to GAIA Online using the Feedback Form/Contact Us, link below.

The weird thing is, I later paid $5 to see if it was working.
I got those 2 letters right away. Yet, I did not get my 8 letters from the first donation I made. That's why I was sort of like "What the?".
Sorry, but I seemed very 'ify' on it. sweatdrop

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I donate every month - wait about 2 weeks - copy & paste the PayPal donation info in the "contact us" e-mail - and in another week or so, finally get my letters...

I donated on the 10th, sent the form in on the 22nd, I should *crosses fingers* have my letters on Monday or Tuesday.

For some of us, that's how using the PayPal system works ~ this has been ongoing since July of last year - after 11 months I know the drill. confused

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Lil Brat
I donate every month - wait about 2 weeks - copy & paste the PayPal donation info in the "contact us" e-mail - and in another week or so, finally get my letters...

I donated on the 10th, sent the form in on the 22nd, I should *crosses fingers* have my letters on Monday or Tuesday.

For some of us, that's how using the PayPal system works ~ this has been ongoing since July of last year - after 11 months I know the drill. confused

Yep...every transaction is different...result is always different...the Kitty with fairy wings is right DX
I'm having the same problem. I donate two nights ago and haven't received my letters yet. I have the banner ads on the pages so I'm guessing the system hasn't registered my donation. Bahhh...This is the first time this has ever happened to me. domokun
when dose the next sealed letters come out cause i dont want to donate to earl
Gir_Master
early

Devoted Scrooge

Gir_Master
Gir_Master
early

July 1st, the first of everymonth.
Lluvia Maya
Gir_Master
Gir_Master
early

oh okay. so i could send the letter now and get the sealeds or should i wait in tell after the first you think.
Gir_Master
Lluvia Maya
Gir_Master
Gir_Master
early

oh okay. so i could send the letter now and get the sealeds or should i wait in tell after the first you think.
If you send the letter know, chances are that it will be postmarked for this month, I would wait until the first.
orosake
Gir_Master
Lluvia Maya
Gir_Master
Gir_Master
early

If you send the letter know, chances are that it will be postmarked for this month, I would wait until the first.
otay
Is there a way where I can donate money to Gaia and just get gold?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff