Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deus Vitae
OH man, I can't donate because I don't have any checks or money orders...I was going to send in a $5.00 bill but then I read this to make sure and....AW that sucks, now I can't donate... crying

You have to buy money orders from the post office or somewhere else.

ALso what is the difference betwwen a thank you letter and a sealed envelope cause im confused about that confused or myb im just confusing myself sweatdrop
Alex2005-ex1
Deus Vitae
OH man, I can't donate because I don't have any checks or money orders...I was going to send in a $5.00 bill but then I read this to make sure and....AW that sucks, now I can't donate... crying

You have to buy money orders from the post office or somewhere else.

ALso what is the difference betwwen a thank you letter and a sealed envelope cause im confused about that confused or myb im just confusing myself sweatdrop
the only difference, is one you can open, and the other you cant. if you donate before the letter for the month is able to be opened, you'll get a sealed. it will stay sealed until about the 25th of the month, and then it will become a thank you letter.

you can get items from thank yous right away, sealed you have to wait.
Oh so sealed turn into thank you letter tyvm
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
AniHQ (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
gaia@anihq.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$5.00 USD

Item Amount:
$5.00 USD
Shipping:
$0.00 USD
Handling:
$0.00 USD
Quantity:
Item Title:
Gaia Donation for 1922814x2 (Mayd8ed2c95c48762f9c6fb01e331872f53cec5)
Item Number:
1922814x2,
Date:
May 29, 2005
Time:
06:29:13 PDT
Cleared

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.gaiaonline.com
Customer Service Email: gaia@anihq.com

Need help? If you have problems with a transaction or would like assistance settling a dispute with your seller, visit the Resolution Center.

Description:
Gaia Donation for 1922814x2 (Mayd8ed2c95c48762f9c6fb01e331872f53cec5)

I still have yet to recieve my Donation Letters from this Transaction. I prefer not to be pushy, but I am not certain that anything will get taken care of it I do not mention it.

Thanks for all of your assitance.
User Image
Is the mVox The donation item from June???

im confused now sweatdrop

Hilarious Genius

900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Chiscotaku
User Image

I don't think it's the actual donation item. I think if you donate, you're entered to win one. I'm not sure though. I donated before they announced the mVox thing, so does that mean I'm entered to win one or not?
Kimbalena
Chiscotaku
User Image

I don't think it's the actual donation item. I think if you donate, you're entered to win one. I'm not sure though. I donated before they announced the mVox thing, so does that mean I'm entered to win one or not?

I know this that it is not the doation item wheter or not if you were enetered if you donated b4 anouncment canuse i donated b4 it 2 i hope i atleast get entered
If I were to send in a check for a donation by snail mail tomorrow (June 24, 2005) would I get a letter for June or July? I'm thinking it would be July since it probably wouldn't get there in time..But I'm not sure. sweatdrop

Romantic Lunatic

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
L.u.L.i
If I were to send in a check for a donation by snail mail tomorrow (June 24, 2005) would I get a letter for June or July? I'm thinking it would be July since it probably wouldn't get there in time..But I'm not sure. sweatdrop
As long as you date the check, you'll get a June item

so not punk's Husbando

Benevolent Humorist

yay its back.
EvilAuthor
L.u.L.i
As long as you date the check, you'll get a June item

Oh, ok! Thanks! heart
sico_jack
yay its back.

Whats back this thread?
sico_jack
yay its back.

WoOt WoOt!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff